No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Yeah DB's is where it's at right now but a D Jackson would always be welcomed in the locker room no doubt!
    what you think about tarrell brown AND carlos rogers gone now. they were season opener game starters for the past 2 seasons. now we have tramaine brock, and chris culliver coming back from acl tear. i think we should get champ bailey lol even tho we cant prolly cant afford him
    Last edited by sugarsmosley; 03-19-2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      what you think about tarrell brown AND carlos rogers gone now. they were season opener game starters for the past 2 seasons. now we have tramaine brock, and chris culliver coming back from acl tear. i think we should get champ bailey lol even tho we cant prolly cant afford him
      I was hoping for Cromartie but that walking babe machine just signed with the Cardinals....I think Champ still got something left I say grab him if you can...the pool is mighty mighty thin now a days....

did you see the SeaHawks singed Jared Allen?? I just hope to gwad he is a has been past his prime.....true story!

Comment

wait....isn't that a Bronco's siggy??? what gives????????

Comment

• http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10639923

Comment

• Comment

"Jared Allen on the hawks" has a, dare I say, nice....ring....to it?

Comment

wait....isn't that a Bronco's siggy??? what gives????????
                lost avi bet lol

Comment

• Allen has slowed down.... he used to be a beast and was robbed of DPOY that one year when he had like 22 sacks (terrel suggs somehow won instead!) but imo hes just as good as cliff avril was.

49ers front 7 is still the best doe...... (with bowman back)

Comment

Allen has slowed down.... he used to be a beast and was robbed of DPOY that one year when he had like 22 sacks (terrel suggs somehow won instead!) but imo hes just as good as cliff avril was.
                    Yeah he's on the back end of 'peak' years, but at the same time we use a regular rotation so that will help him a lot. I don't expect any 11+ sack seasons from him, but more in the 8-9 range. Which I'm completely happy with.

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    49ers front 7 is still the best doe...... (with bowman back)
                    I dont know about front 7. Linebackers no doubt, but the line is closer to a push imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Yeah he's on the back end of 'peak' years, but at the same time we use a regular rotation so that will help him a lot. I don't expect any 11+ sack seasons from him, but more in the 8-9 range. Which I'm completely happy with.

I dont know about front 7. Linebackers no doubt, but the line is closer to a push imo.
                      bottom line you can't go wrong with adding a Jared Allen to your squad...true story

Comment

Working...
                      X