No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Save the rheto ric and stop losing your e points 2 the inevitable !

After you pull that green weenie from your culo....We'll be inserting the Big Blue one next season !

See you at Met Life and save them points................
    The only green weenie is in your panz dawgy...stop sticking your deek in every puta (or should I say puto) you come across in dark alleys....

oh and you best believe ill be going ALL IN on that game so YOU betta work on them epoints yourself....

Comment

• Carlos Rogers released, Donte Whitner signs with Cleveland. Niners sign Antoine Bethea, and also picked up Blaine Gabbert for a 6th rounder.

Comment

• I'm a Colts fan. You slightly overpaid, but that's pretty much the case with every free agent. The guy is still a solid a player though.

Comment

• Dawson was extended
          Eric Wright was re-signed
          Niners gave up another draft pick, this time for Jonathan Martin (yes, that Jonathan Martin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Guy View Post
            Carlos Rogers released, Donte Whitner signs with Cleveland. Niners sign Antoine Bethea, and also picked up Blaine Gabbert for a 6th rounder.
            Right now im pretty pissed bout Hitner....but perhaps B can make us forget.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Guy View Post
              Dawson was extended
              Eric Wright was re-signed
              Niners gave up another draft pick, this time for Jonathan Martin (yes, that Jonathan Martin)
              Inb4 the seahawks sign incognito and put him on the d line 2x a year

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                ahhahahhaha............no lie....I'd pay to see that......two times a year....

Comment

Its actually being rumored:

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...e-to-49ers.htm

Makes sense if Breno leaves to the jets. Need to add depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    Its actually being rumored:

http://www.sportsworldreport.com/art...e-to-49ers.htm

Makes sense if Breno leaves to the jets. Need to add depth.
                    Yeah, breno or not, it makes sense on many levels. Just not sure if it makes budget sense, with huge contracts coming up and we just resigned Bennett to a 4 yr/28 mil deal. But yeah, I could see Pete really trying to push for this signing. Incognito has some 'issues' and player issues are something that oete is notorious for handling. Not to mention the psychological warfare with the 49ers lol.

Tbh, I think I'd rather have incognito than breno. Brenos good, just misses his assignments/f's up too much for my liking.

Comment

Yeah, breno or not, it makes sense on many levels. Just not sure if it makes budget sense, with huge contracts coming up and we just resigned Bennett to a 4 yr/28 mil deal. But yeah, I could see Pete really trying to push for this signing. Incognito has some 'issues' and player issues are something that oete is notorious for handling. Not to mention the psychological warfare with the 49ers lol.

Tbh, I think I'd rather have incognito than breno. Brenos good, just misses his assignments/f's up too much for my liking.
                      i would imagine Incognito's value dropped a great deal so he could be picked up for cheap. Tom Cable loves offensive linemen who are tough, mean and have attitude. Breno had that so if he leaves, this would be a solid addition.

Comment

Working...
                      X