No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Yeah, because it was a guarantee Lynch was going to fumble on the very next play.
    Guarantee or not, it happened. And it was to the 9ners benefit. That is the reality of what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      lol
      I wasn't trying to prove a point, I was just saying

on the real doe congratulations, just don't make the trophy case too big, it's only one

[IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/shooting-gallery.gif[IMG]
      Lol thanks bro, I'm just busting balls. Can't wait til next season and our matchups.

Comment

• [QUOTE=~AK49~;14214384]Guarantee or not, it happened. And it was to the 9ners benefit. That is the reality of what happened.

Comment

• The real problem wasn't that the refs blew that call but WHY that play isn't reviewable. I never understand how some calls can't be challanged. Anyways, I hear that will change next season and that play would be challangeable under next season's rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            The real problem wasn't that the refs blew that call but WHY that play isn't reviewable. I never understand how some calls can't be challanged. Anyways, I hear that will change next season and that play would be challangeable under next season's rules.
            Aye.

The only point I'm trying to make to AK is that who knew on the next play a Pro Bowl back like Lynch was going to fumble at the 1? We know the outcome now, but I'm just going on what was happening in the game at the time.

The better team won, and eventually destroyed the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

No sour grapes, or conspiracies over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bad Guy View Post

perfect...we'll just to need to sign everyone from seattle

Comment

The real problem wasn't that the refs blew that call but WHY that play isn't reviewable. I never understand how some calls can't be challanged. Anyways, I hear that will change next season and that play would be challangeable under next season's rules.
                See this is why even though you get out of line some times and it makes me wanna give you some fresh ones I still like you.....you do know your ****....

green k coming your way and your points will be delivered in about an hour and a half.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Aye.

The only point I'm trying to make to AK is that who knew on the next play a Pro Bowl back like Lynch was going to fumble at the 1? We know the outcome now, but I'm just going on what was happening in the game at the time.

The better team won, and eventually destroyed the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

No sour grapes, or conspiracies over here.
                  Oh Yeah, at the time it was bad. I didn't want to win that way. But it worked itself out fortunately.

Comment

Oh Yeah, at the time it was bad. I didn't want to win that way. But it worked itself out fortunately.
                    This. The only point I'm trying to make, is it had no bearing on who won or lost the game. Time to let it go/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                      See this is why even though you get out of line some times and it makes me wanna give you some fresh ones I still like you.....you do know your ****....

green k coming your way and your points will be delivered in about an hour and a half.....
                      Thanks, Niner and Hawks fans unite

Last edited by ИATAS; 02-07-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X