No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I was looking at the niners schedule today and its pretty smooth sailing for a while. Tough games are Seahawks and the Saints I believe.

Could be a CHANCE both niners and Seahawks finish at 13-3. I know it's way too early in the season, just sayin. Should be interesting.
    dunno what the hawks got left but The Niners SHOULD be in a good spot for sure...Saints Hawks Falcons bout as hard as it gets for the rest of the season....

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      dunno what the hawks got left but The Niners SHOULD be in a good spot for sure...Saints Hawks Falcons bout as hard as it gets for the rest of the season....
      True indeed but the Colts weren't supposed to go to Candle Stick and take us out and they did

Comment

Seahawks tough games on paper are:

@Atlanta
        Saints
        @49ers

Comment

• thank you so much niners for not letting matt schaub off the hook.

many thanks coming from a texan fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            You guys lost 27-7 at HOME to the Colts. Seattle should have won this game on the road. Couple bad plays, few bad calls, and that was the difference. Seattle had the lead multiple times and was in it till the end. But at the end of the day both teams lost to the Colts so doesn't really matter who lost worse (niners ). 4-1, Titans at home next
            You forgot to mention the Indianapolis fans were being too loud aswell....

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              True indeed but the Colts weren't supposed to go to Candle Stick and take us out and they did
              well that's why YOU PLAY THE GAMES!!!!!!!!

Comment

well that's why YOU PLAY THE GAMES!!!!!!!!
                What I meant was take it one game at a time

I don't get what you're saying

Comment

• Hard to believe Smith has more rushing yards than Kapernick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    What I meant was take it one game at a time

I don't get what you're saying
                    Any given sunday you can win/lose.....point being that they still gotta bring it each and every sunday but it helps to have a "favorable" schedule......

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Hard to believe Smith has more rushing yards than Kapernick.
                      He's got him beat in Yards passing and TD too....he's done that Vs the Titans, Giants, Eagles, Jaguars, and Cowboys.....

while Colin has faced the Packers, Seahawks, Colts, Texans, and Rams.....

no knock on Alex....but quite the dif in caliber of opponent....yet we came out of that gauntlet with a winning record....

moving forward we should bolster our stats....lets compare who's got what after week 16

Comment

Working...
                      X