**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    Clements

Dude was trying to look good for himself..........

(of course if he would have scored I'd be like)

WAR Clements

Funny how sports work huh??? hahahahha
    LOL. Yeah, same here. But my God... he's a veteran, he should have known to go down, or get out of bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      LOL. Yeah, same here. But my God... he's a veteran, he should have known to go down, or get out of bounds.
      Yeah no ****.........in all seriousness....im just trying to find some humor in this fukd up season we are having........we gotta deal with the Eagles next....thank go Vick got hurt.....ill take my chances with a rusty Kolb........

Comment

• Who do you guys think gets the head coaching job when sing gets fired?
        Or better yet, who would you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmasta View Post
          Who do you guys think gets the head coaching job when sing gets fired?
          Or better yet, who would you want?
          Not giving up on Coach S just yet.................better question is what can we do about the QB position.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            Not giving up on Coach S just yet.................better question is what can we do about the QB position.........
            true it gets so frustrating seeing the ninerz play so good early on and hang tough on the road against a pretty good falcons team but the stupid mistakes that always seem to come back and haunt us in games have cost us at least 2 wins i know nate clements should haved protected the ball better but the man was trying to find the end zone and put the nail in the coffin against the dirty birds but seriously that was a heads up play by roddy white he made a good move since clements had the ball out there when nate should haved just fell to the ground or ran out of bounds and the secong alex smith INT didnt help at all but overall i was glad to finally see taylor mays get alittle playing time and i am just as pissed as everybody else but overall the ninerz need more discipline they get careless just when things start to go our way..bam something bad happens i feel as though we should come backstrong against the eagles and beat them with kolb at QB if we get blown out then i dont know what the hell is gonna happen next i still have faith in coach sing but he needs to get a grip of his veteran players!!
            Last edited by MR.CHICANITO; 10-04-2010, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
              true it gets so frustrating see the ninerz play so good early on and hang tough on the road against a pretty good falcons team but the stupid mistakes that always seem to come back and haunt us in games have cost us at least 2 wins i know nate clements shwould haved protected the ball better but the man was trying to find the end zone and put the nail in the coffin against the dirty birds but seriously that was a heads up play by roddy white he made a good move since clements had the ball out there when nate should haved just fell to the ground or ran out of bounds and the secong alex smith INT didnt help at all but overall i was glad to finally see taylor mays get alittle playing time and i am just as pissed as everybody else but overall the ninerz need more discipline they get careless just when things start to go our way..bam something bad happens i feel as though we should comes back against the eagles and beat them with kolb at QB if we get blown out then i dont know what the hell is gonna happen next i still have faith in coach sing but he needs to get a grip of his veteran players!!
              Green K playa!

Comment

• I almost blew a couple of holes in my T.V. with my GP-100 yesterday. True story. I'm still pissed. I got nothing but **** at work today, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I almost blew a couple of holes in my T.V. with my GP-100 yesterday. True story. I'm still pissed. I got nothing but **** at work today, lol.
                  me too man i was so ****ing mad i had to relax i dont know how i did it but i stayed calm almost felt like christian bale in the american psycho movie where he goes crazy on his drunk friend at his pad...lol..there is always the possibility that these guys can still turn this season around but football is a team sport and the QB has got to make smarter decisions with the football and learn to either throw the ball away and maybe just take a damm sack as long as he holds onto the damm ball too...i personally want to see more roll outs and bootlegs with alex smith kinda like back in the day when the ninerz had theyre old school west coast offense going on they had steve young doing that all the time and some screen passes to frank gore wouldnt hurt but they need to get brian westbook in the game and get him some touches if the man aint shot or washed up he can only help the team he can catch or run with the ball and he is a pretty good punt returner!!

Comment

• The good news is, the season is not a complete loss.... yet. They're still in the worst division in football, and 8-8 could possibly win that division.

They're going to mess around and get Singletary fired, when the real problem lies at the QB position. I can't believe I allowed myself to set such a high expectation for a team led by Alex Smith. And I know it's not ALL Alex Smith's fault, and people like to place a lot of the blame on him having so many different Offensive Coordinators, but I've watched the guy miss a ton of throws that any back up QB in the league should be able to make, let alone a starting QB for a team with the talent to contend.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      The good news is, the season is not a complete loss.... yet. They're still in the worst division in football, and 8-8 could possibly win that division.

They're going to mess around and get Singletary fired, when the real problem lies at the QB position. I can't believe I allowed myself to set such a high expectation for a team led by Alex Smith. And I know it's not ALL Alex Smith's fault, and people like to place a lot of the blame on him having so many different Offensive Coordinators, but I've watched the guy miss a ton of throws that any back up QB in the league should be able to make, let alone a starting QB for a team with the talent to contend.
                      Yo no lie......we on the same boat.....I still think we can make something out of this season though........so I guess im just a glutton for punishment........

Comment

Working...
                      X