No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Yeah well who does??? you think if Tom Bradey goes down the Pats will be thriled? howbout Romo or Vick?? or any other starter for that matter.......
    Of course the Pats don't want Brady to go down. But Mallett is a serviceable backup.

If Vick goes down Foles is solid.

If RG3 goes down Cousins is real good.

There are good backup QBs out there. We just don't have any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Of course the Pats don't want Brady to go down. But Mallett is a serviceable backup.

If Vick goes down Foles is solid.

If RG3 goes down Cousins is real good.

There are good backup QBs out there. We just don't have any of them.
      Colt would do just fine with a moded playbook.......

Comment

• Do it!!!!!

Comment

• My birthday is this Friday 8/30 and I got my one of my birthday gifts yesterday

flying to San Francisco that Saturday morning to catch the game on Sunday, come back on Monday

I'm pretty excited, always wanted to visit Candlestick Park l, Joe Montana authentic Jersey it's my other gift but I'm not supposed to know lol

Wanted to share this with Boxingscene's Niner Nation
          Last edited by -jose-; 08-26-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            My birthday is this Friday 8/30 and I got my one of my birthday gifts yesterday

flying to San Francisco that Saturday morning to catch the game on Sunday, come back on Monday

I'm pretty excited, always wanted to visit Candlestick Park l, Joe Montana authentic Jersey it's my other gift but I'm not supposed to know lol

hold a huge sign saying..........................jose830 , i'll catch you on gametrax

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              hold a huge sign saying..........................jose830 , i'll catch you on gametrax
              Ill hold a sign saying can you see my HUGH jASS

Comment

Shoulda just went 2 Met Life on Oct 6th and caught the future NFC champs bring down the Eagles !

Who's Joe Montana ??? Never heard of em !

Boxing Scene Niner Nation ? Is that some type of tagging crew ???

Wish I knew it was your B Day on the 30th. Now I'm not sure if I have time 2 get you that authentic Leonard Marshal jersey !

J k bro LOL !!!!! Congrats you lucky stiff LOL !!!

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooow...........Im genuinely happy for ya brah....this your first game??

Comment

Ill hold a sign saying can you see my HUGH jASS
                    Jajajaja , no traje traje bbfo ' lol

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ers-highlights

Comment

Working...
                      X