No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    They cant beat us in Denver come on man your talking about the same team that barely beat the jags honestly at the moment no team in the afc scares me.
    I'm also talking about the team that made a near comeback and scored on 4 straight drives in less than a quarter against the best defense in the NFL.

While just a few weeks ago you struggled to score 17 points against the worst team in the NFL. Patriots have already beaten Denver anyway and Brady shredded your defense.

I mean come on it wasn't a mystery you were going to make the playoffs either, not because of Manning but because of the AFC west. Denver winning the west is like Usain Bolt beating Stephen Hawkins in a footrace. Although I will admit that the AFC East isn't exactly competitive this year either.

But I think we've played and beaten better teams including Houston and Denver, if it weren't for ******ed Zebra's we'd have beaten the Ravens and Stevan Ridley wasn't such a phaggot fumbler we probably would have beaten the Niners too.

We have a balanced offense for the first time since Corey Dillion and it's ranked #1. I'm not sure how being the #1 ranked offense doesn't scare anyone.
    Last edited by TheNegation; 12-24-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stromprophet View Post
      For laying huge numbers on the Cardinals and Bills? And a worn out from New England San Fran team? (And at home, where Seattle is 7-0, as opposed to the road where the lose to teams like St. Louis, Miami, etc, etc, 3-5).

Not yet.

Being hot for 3 games does not an empire make.

They will have to play a *min* of 3 road games in the playoffs. San Fran will not lose to Arizona at home next week. Which means Seattle will be #5, most likely playing Redskins (who have been playing a tougher schedule and have won 6 straight).

If they happen to get thru that game, then they will play Atlanta on the road. And then either SanFran/Greenbay on the road. I just don't see it, they've been bad on the road all year.

They have not played a high powered rolling offense all year long. Until they do and their D holds, I'm not buying. Richard Sherman will serve a suspension in the playoffs, and that will cost them. (2 corners for PEDs, yeah, how many on that defense are juicing? Smoke, there's a fire).
      hahaha! See this is exactly what I'm talking about. They just beat the crap out of SF. It was 42-6 with under 2 minutes left before Kap got his garbage time TD.

They haven't played a high powered offense all year long? How about the Patriots? How about Green Bay (who scored 12 points)? How about Dallas? And now SF?

And if you've watched the Seahawks this year, you'll see how their a much better team then they were first half of the season where they had a very vanilla offense and now the playbook is opened up completely for Wilson. On the road they just scored 50 points against Buf, they beat Chicago and every game they lost they were in it till the last play of the game despite running a very simple offensive gameplan. Right now they are hot, if you can't see that then you don't know football. Wilson is playing lights out and will beat Payton Manning's record for most TD's thrown by a rookie provided he throws a TD next week.

As far as losing Sherman, yeah that may hurt but at the same time they'll get back Brandon Browner for the playoffs who is a shutdown CB. Also to be clear it wasn't juice/steroids they got popped for it was amphetamines.

Now I'm not saying Seattle will go to the super bowl it's hard for any team to make it, home field or not, but I wouldn't count them out against anyone in the NFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        hahaha! See this is exactly what I'm talking about. They just beat the crap out of SF. It was 42-6 with under 2 minutes left before Kap got his garbage time TD.

They haven't played a high powered offense all year long? How about the Patriots? How about Green Bay (who scored 12 points)? How about Dallas? And now SF?

And if you've watched the Seahawks this year, you'll see how their a much better team then they were first half of the season where they had a very vanilla offense and now the playbook is opened up completely for Wilson. On the road they just scored 50 points against Buf, they beat Chicago and every game they lost they were in it till the last play of the game despite running a very simple offensive gameplan. Right now they are hot, if you can't see that then you don't know football. Wilson is playing lights out and will beat Payton Manning's record for most TD's thrown by a rookie provided he throws a TD next week.

As far as losing Sherman, yeah that may hurt but at the same time they'll get back Brandon Browner for the playoffs who is a shutdown CB. Also to be clear it wasn't juice/steroids they got popped for it was amphetamines.

Now I'm not saying Seattle will go to the super bowl it's hard for any team to make it, home field or not, but I wouldn't count them out against anyone in the NFC.
        I think you overestimate your own homefield advantage. Seattle is not the same team on the road at all and that's where they'll be in the playoffs.

GB has also doesn't have the same offense they did last year. They have no offensive line and no running backs and still not defense and they should have won that game. You didn't beat GB, the refs did.

Beating BUF on the road doesn't mean anything. The Patriots beat Buffalo by over 50 points too and it only took them 2 quarters.

Sherman used amphetamines but that's still cheating and it's known either way that it's just an agent used to mask the use of other things. Like steroids

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post

GB has also doesn't have the same offense they did last year. They have no offensive line and no running backs and still not defense and they should have won that game.
          I don't even know what language you're speaking dog.

You didn't beat GB, the refs did.
          If you want to play that game we can. The drive where GB scored their ONLY TD of the game only happened because on a 3rd and long they got a phantom pass inference call that allowed they to score the go a head TD. If not for that fake penalty they would have kicked.

Further Seattle held GB to 12 points total offense and put themselves in the position to win the game.

Beating BUF on the road doesn't mean anything. The Patriots beat Buffalo by over 50 points too and it only took them 2 quarters.
          It means something when you say there are a completely different team on the road. If they are completely different how can they drop 50 on the road? Logic does not compute.

Sherman used amphetamines but that's still cheating and it's known either way that it's just an agent used to mask the use of other things. Like steroids
          amphetamines are not used as a masking agent. Further who cares? The NFL drug testing is a joke and if you believe there are "clean" teams out there you're living in a fantasy world.
          Last edited by ИATAS; 12-24-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• these aren't the old Seahawks

this is a downright scary ass team...regardless of whether they have home field or not, a high powered offense and a stingy ass defense will make them a tough out

i can see them winning the NFC the way they're playing right now

Comment

I don't even know what language you're speaking dog.
              GB is not an offensive powerhouse this season. So stop acting like they are in order to try to prove how good your team is.

If you want to play that game we can. The drive where GB scored their ONLY TD of the game only happened because on a 3rd and long they got a phantom pass inference call that allowed they to score the go a head TD. If not for that fake penalty they would have kicked.

Further Seattle held GB to 12 points total offense and put themselves in the position to win the game.
              You didn't win the game. End of story.

It means something when you say there are a completely different team on the road. If they are completely different how can they drop 50 on the road? Logic does not compute.
              Because Buffalo sucks. Woo hoo you beat a ****ty team on the road =/= you're good on the road. Logic does not compute with you, my friend.

amphetamines are not used as a masking agent. Further who cares? The NFL drug testing is a joke and if you believe there are "clean" teams out there you're living in a fantasy world.
              They are used as masking agents. Not every team is clean, but not every team is as stupid as the Seahawks for getting caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post

You didn't win the game. End of story.
                really what was the final score? That's right!

You want to talk bad about seattle cuz of a bad call. How about the man in your avatar? He invented a new rule. NE should never had made the superbow that year Oakland was cheated big time. And here u are nitpicking about an early season game smh.

Comment

really what was the final score? That's right!
                  Whatever helps you sleep at night there, cuz.

First man to throw a game winning interception. Even the replacement refs conceded it was a bad call. Everyone in the world knows it was a bad call.

You want to talk bad about seattle cuz of a bad call. How about the man in your avatar? He invented a new rule. NE should never had made the superbow that year Oakland was cheated big time.
                  The rule had been around long before Brady and has been used countless times since.

That call didn't decide the game anyway. It merely led to the Patriots being able to tie the game and send it to overtime. The Raiders still had an opportunity to win, the Packers didn't.

And here u are nitpicking about an early season game smh.
                  Coming from the guy nitpicking about a game from over a decade ago that really hurts my feelings.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I can dig it!!!! hope we wrap up the "all of the sudden" STRONG NFC west on sunday!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X