Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappernickle is no Steve Young. At best he's a mulatto Kordel Stewart.

Just to clarify some things, I don't hate the fruitywhiners. I just like to fuck with Ric and Jose because its funny.

Furthermore, I don't even care if the Giants don't win it. Making it to the superbowl two years in a row, much less winning it, is a rarity. And even if the Giants do make it to the playoffs, they aren't what they were last year.

Comment

• The Seacawcks have gotten away with a lot of dirt this game...

Comment

• Rice literally threw it right to Carlos Rogers, and he doesn't catch it.

Comment

• I think Carlos Rogers got smoked 4 times so far in this game.

Comment

• Been trying to tell people Russell Wilson is the real deal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Crappernickle is no Steve Young. At best he's a mulatto Kordel Stewart.

Just to clarify some things, I don't hate the fruitywhiners. I just like to fuck with Ric and Jose because its funny.

Furthermore, I don't even care if the Giants don't win it. Making it to the superbowl two years in a row, much less winning it, is a rarity. And even if the Giants do make it to the playoffs, they aren't what they were last year.
              Why do you feel the need to justify your actions when no one asked? You look like a pu$$y now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Why do you feel the need to justify your actions when no one asked? You look like a pu$$y now.
                The whole season I have done nothing but talk crap about the 9ers. I thought it was time to let the fans know.

And at saying I look like a pussy now. You take football too seriously, boy. Get another hobby. Dumb fuckin mango vendor.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                  The Seacawcks have gotten away with a lot of dirt this game...
                  SF is a very physical team and so is Seattle. Its cute to hear fans complaining that Seattle came out and punched them in the mouth!

Comment

• This is just fucking embarrassing.

Comment

• 143 points so far in past three games. Hopefully Seahawks get some respect now

Comment

Working...
                      X