No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    EVERY SINGLE one of you can suck my my big brown D#CK.....HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

Hey Ric..... Congrats on winning the Woulda Coulda Shoulda Bowl !!!

Stop checking your sh et out with a microscope !!!

You got a rubber neck and a big mouth you do it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Hey Ric..... Congrats on winning the Woulda Coulda Shoulda Bowl !!!

Stop checking your sh et out with a microscope !!!

You got a rubber neck and a big mouth you do it !!!
      shhhhhhhh.........you have to score at least ONE point to be able to talk and or contribute to this thread........

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        shhhhhhhh.........you have to score at least ONE point to be able to talk and or contribute to this thread........

Correct me if I'm wrong ?

I recall your team being on the embarrassing end of a 26-3 defeat at the hands of the Giants.

My bad they scored 3 points.

Thats less embarrassing !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          49ers are peaking at the right time.

I'm still not sure about Kapernick though. He's got the ability to make big plays, but he seems to make a lot of mistakes, I'm not sure if he can take them to the promised land.

He could be the better choice though.
          I wouldn't say the niners are peaking. Two teams in the NFC that are starting to peak are Seattle and Green Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Correct me if I'm wrong ?

I recall your team being on the embarrassing end of a 26-3 defeat at the hands of the Giants.

My bad they scored 3 points.

Thats less embarrassing !!!
            That was then this is now...IF YOU GUYS MAKE it in the playoffs hope to return the favor...I personally guarantee that game would play out much much different... and yes...3 points is slightly less embarrassing than laying an egg....

Comment

• Time to bring the Seahawks back to earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Time to bring the Seahawks back to earth.
                Def gonna be a BIG game for sure......The hawks are on a roll but im sure they know we ain't no Bills or Cardinals....just sayin...

Comment

• I was at a bar drunk off my ass last night watching the game, just me and one other niners guy and a whole lot of silent ass patriot fans listening to us celebrate during the first half.

When the pats scored after halftime I have to say I was already biting my nails. NE played well in the second half and it was a great ****ing game. Both teams hungry.

Niners baby

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry I wasn't able to celebrate yesterday with my Niner brethren. Work owned me.

Comment

Working...
                      X