Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We aint talking about super bowl wins, I'm talking about overall team/season record.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
      We aint talking about super bowl wins, I'm talking about overall team/season record.
      Listen to what Ricky Bobby says on the matter.......at the end of the day.....

Comment

• LOL Green K pinchi mamon .

Comment

• When I get reloaded .

Comment

• Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
            LOL Green K pinchi mamon .
            Hahha.....you know how we do! hahhahaha.....Green to you has been delivered!!! ay aver como nos va....

Comment

• Two o-linemen in the 1st rnd, I really thought they get a Cb or a lb with their 2nd pick. How do you rate the 1st rnd? B

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
                Two o-linemen in the 1st rnd, I really thought they get a Cb or a lb with their 2nd pick. How do you rate the 1st rnd? B
                Well the passed up on a kat who was "rated" higher in the O line to get the Tackle our ot Rudgers Davis....but I say B+ with a potential for A- that guard they got is a somoan bad mofo......he is no joke!!! the line looks much much tougher all of the sudden if these two can jump in there and make some noise.....

What you think of Taylor Mays out of USC.....kid hits like a mule.....could be the second coming of Ronni Lott baby!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  Well the passed up on a kat who was "rated" higher in the O line to get the Tackle our ot Rudgers Davis....but I say B+ with a potential for A- that guard they got is a somoan bad mofo......he is no joke!!! the line looks much much tougher all of the sudden if these two can jump in there and make some noise.....

What you think of Taylor Mays out of USC.....kid hits like a mule.....could be the second coming of Ronni Lott baby!!!
                  We got'um.....Mays is a Niner baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    We got'um.....Mays is a Niner baby!!!!!!!!!!!
                    You called it, but was this kid pissed because Seattle didn't pick him.

Comment

• Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
                      You called it, but was this kid pissed because Seattle didn't pick him.
                      Yeah I saw that.....which works even better for us....he is gonna want to show off and lay kats out when we play seattle in our div!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X