Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sober Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why a sober thread? Everyday people post in the lounge sober... But the drunks need a place to talk some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Why a sober thread? Everyday people post in the lounge sober... But the drunks need a place to talk some ****.
      There is a drunk thread somewhere but I'm fighting to stay Sober

Comment

Pullin me ova, to see if Im drunk, but Im soba, they wouldn't fuck with me if I drove a nova...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Pullin me ova, to see if Im drunk, but Im soba, they wouldn't fuck with me if I drove a nova...

Que ? .

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            Que ? .
            Its from a song.

Comment

I'll still a little hungover from Sunday night's bender and still regretful. I'm going to try to stay sober for the rest of September and then practice moderation...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Its from a song.
                Ok

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                I'll still a little hungover from Sunday night's bender and still regretful. I'm going to try to stay sober for the rest of September and then practice moderation...
                Good for you, I'm trying to be off it all together but its unavoidable, I love alcohol too much to give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Ok

Good for you, I'm trying to be off it all together but its unavoidable, I love alcohol too much to give it up.

I think if you can limit yourself to just a couple drinks on occasion you're better off than staying sober all together. If your totally sober, and you fall off the wagon, you usually fall off hard and end up really drunk....

I want to quit for awhile so my tolerance goes down so I don't have to drink so much..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                    I think if you can limit yourself to just a couple drinks on occasion you're better off than staying sober all together. If your totally sober, and you fall off the wagon, you usually fall off hard and end up really drunk....

I want to quit for awhile so my tolerance goes down so I don't have to drink so much..

I agree.

I got my tolerance down by quiting beer and guiness and drinking Whisky or Vodka instead.

It also helped me loose weight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X