No announcement yet.

Sober Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    Buy the Family Mart liter cartons for 105 yen. Both the best flavor and best price imo.
    I usually buy 2 liter bottles. I can get them at the discount grocery store for 105 yen, or at seiyu for about 130 yen, or 7/11 brand for about the same as seiyu.

Comment

• I barely think about booze most of the time. But, when you start wanting a drink, you want drink. I was just watching a movie, and they were drinking cups of liquor. I could almost taste scotch on my tongue.

The fact that I'm still crippled isn't doing me any favors. If I could work out at least that would keep me occupied. I still got this though.

Comment

• I reckon I'm on day 16 without the drank.

It's not that hard actually.

I don't even miss beer.

I am still missing a nice glass of scotch with a couple ice cubes, however.

Comment

• I just found a new conversation partner. For studying Korean and Chinese. She is ethnic Korean, from China so speaks both languages as a native language. And, she is not bad looking at all. I also took back my crutch today, and I can walk again normally with little pain. My knee is still sore, but I think it'll be back to normal soon. Things are going okay for Mugicha.

Comment

• I don't know if I've asked this before but...

You watch much Japanese boxing over there? Any fighters who aren't yet known that you think could be special?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              I don't know if I've asked this before but...

You watch much Japanese boxing over there? Any fighters who aren't yet known that you think could be special?
              No, not really. I watch everything I watch on my computer, I don't really have any more Japanese boxing knowledge than the next guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                No, not really. I watch everything I watch on my computer, I don't really have any more Japanese boxing knowledge than the next guy.
                That said, the one guy that comes to mind I have seen recently is 3-0 flyweight Naoya Inoue. He could be something special. He is only 20, had a great amateur career, and has stopped all of his opponents, and he hasn't been given light touches either.

This is his debut fight. Omayao came in 16-4-1.

This is from his last fight, a 10th round stoppage of 17-2-4 Sano.

Comment

• 3 weeks off the sauce.

I'm barely even thinking about booze at this time.

Except I do still miss a nice glass of scotch.

That's the one thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                    3 weeks off the sauce.

I'm barely even thinking about booze at this time.

Except I do still miss a nice glass of scotch.

That's the one thing.
                    Have a word with yourself, man up and get back on the booze.

Comment

• Just read the last four pages, what a depressing time that was.

Moderation is the key.

I'm not ashamed to say i drink 0.00% lager during the week.

Comment

Working...
                      X