No announcement yet.

Sober Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
    Don't get hangovers. I do occasionally get alcohol poisoning though and that tends to last 2 or 3 days.
    You really get alcohol poisoning? What are the symptoms? Maybe I caught a mild case...

Comment

Don't get hangovers. I do occasionally get alcohol poisoning though and that tends to last 2 or 3 days.
      You Scottish pricks really know how to teach your liver who's boss aye?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        You really get alcohol poisoning? What are the symptoms? Maybe I caught a mild case...
        Constantly throwing up, even after you've brought everything up. Fever. Bed-ridden. Sweats. This lasts a few days.

You generally need to have been binge-drinking for weeks on end before you succumb to the ol' alcoholic poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Cool View Post
          You Scottish pricks really know how to teach your liver who's boss aye?
          I'll drink to that.

Comment

Constantly throwing up, even after you've brought everything up. Fever. Bed-ridden. Sweats. This lasts a few days.

You generally need to have been binge-drinking for weeks on end before you succumb to the ol' alcoholic poisoning.
            That’s some pretty serious drinking Oasis Lad, I don’t know how you guys do it. I don’t know why you guys would want to do it. I guess what I’ve heard about the British/Scottish is all true- you guys have ‘legendary’ drinking sessions…

Comment

You forgot the pishing yoursel, ****ing yourself and vomiting in your sleep you do before the fever sets in, I've known people who died from vomiting in their sleep, it went down their throat and chocked them.

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              That’s some pretty serious drinking Oasis Lad, I don’t know how you guys do it. I don’t know why you guys would want to do it. I guess what I’ve heard about the British/Scottish is all true- you guys have ‘legendary’ drinking sessions…

Well we might as well be Number One at something !

Comment

I haven't had a drink in over a week and feeling pretty pretty pretty good. The plan is to stop for a month or so, then practice moderation and on occasion* get a little drunk...

occasion* 3-4 times per year max

Comment

On me 8th pint of Guinness so far tonight.

Comment

Bein sober is terrible.

Comment

• Im sober and sick, bored as ****, playing internet games.

Comment

Working...
                      X