Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The Irish pussy got knocked out cold last night

And if either of you set foot in New York without my permission you'd get beat twice as bad.
    You waited four hours for a haircut and got fucked in the ass by the guys who skipped.

They made you sit there, you listened. You didn’t do sh
    it. Do you want to know? To glimpse the other side? To be forever burdened with the perverse knowledge not meant for any man?

To gaze into the depths of madness, to peer into the horrible unknown? It is a journey that cannot be undone, and action that you will never not have taken.

Comment

• It will forever reside in the crevasses of your mind, and you will never be free again. Do you wish to know? To be eternally tortured by horrifying truth, or to remain ignorant of the knowledge, and have it gnaw away at you? There is no victory, there is no path that will set you down a path you will not regret. Will you gaze into oblivion with me? Or will you stay and rot in ignorance like the cowards before you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        The Irish pussy got knocked out cold last night

And if either of you set foot in New York without my permission you'd get beat twice as bad.
        Bro, you're not a gatekeeper or the keeper of any kind of passes in New York.

The only gate you were ever entrusted to keep was the fucking one between your rotten shit-crack and you've been doing a terrible job at that. Niggers of the thug variety have had free roam to enter and exit that gate at will every since you discovered rap music, Jordan sneakers, and crack cocaine.

Comment

• you're a fucking "fit in"..

Comment

• you'd take any cock that fits in

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Believe it or not guys I'm trying to kick it also.

I'm going to sound like such a ***** but I'm drinking Heineken Zero

Smoking more, in high school I was a huge pothead.
              I'm off the sauce since my last post in here too. Feels good.

Hope you're doing better.

Comment

• You're a gapekeeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  I'm off the sauce since my last post in here too. Feels good.

Hope you're doing better.
                  Yeah I'm good. Smoking ALOT of pot

I bought non alcoholic Heineken.

What a woman.

Comment

• And fuck Jared Allen. He got a fuckboy face when things don't go his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
                      Bro, you're not a gatekeeper or the keeper of any kind of passes in New York.

The only gate you were ever entrusted to keep was the fucking one between your rotten shit-crack and you've been doing a terrible job at that. Niggers of the thug variety have had free roam to enter and exit that gate at will every since you discovered rap music, Jordan sneakers, and crack cocaine.

Keep quoting the Necronomicon. One day you'll answer for your actions. Also, you're an Uncle Tom and old white people actually trust you. You're no thug, very far from it. Get your 98 pound Steve Urkel looking ass out of my thread.

Drunk and high, Bills getting their asses whipped. Not surprised . It was a good season.

Comment

Working...
                      X