No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Got some more tests done, all I have is Esophagitis (inflammation). No cancer.

I haven't had a drink in over three weeks and it looks like I won't be drinking again until at least my meds are all done.
    You should be more concerned with HIV in the throat, black cock-sucker.

Comment

Got some more tests done, all I have is Esophagitis (inflammation). No cancer.

I haven't had a drink in over three weeks and it looks like I won't be drinking again until at least my meds are all done.
      Put a cotton swab to the back of your tongue, take a mucos sample, isolate a cell, put it under a high powered microscope and I bet you see some shit, look like a baby octopus inside of each cell wall making its way to the nucleus. You will also find that some cells were already altered.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        You should be more concerned with HIV in the throat, black cock-sucker.
        Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Put a cotton swab to the back of your tongue, take a mucos sample, isolate a cell, put it under a high powered microscope and I bet you see some shit, look like a baby octopus inside of each cell wall making its way to the nucleus. You will also find that some cells were already altered.
        Don't ever post this crap in my thread again, rekcol eht no drow.

Comment

Don't ever post this crap in my thread again, rekcol eht no drow.
          Use the cute reverse feature on a sentence structured in ape.

Comment

• Can't do it. Either that
            , or really just afraid like a etihw hctib.

Comment

• Yesterday. All my troubles seemed so far away.

Then, I bumped into a crazy chick in a shady bar.

After making out with her a bit, while spending too much money on round after round for the table, as she was rubbing my cock through the outside of my pants, she dragged me into a bathroom and I hit that shit raw dog.

I might've bailed, but instead I didn't bail.

Then, some guy showed up, and saw me sitting with what he thought is his girl.

The conversation didn't last long. It isn't as though I understand much Chinese, to begin with.

Next thing I know, I'm standing in the street across this guy and it's time to throw down.

I have a bruise on my forehead from his first punch. It was his only punch, I beat him to a pulp.

No one bothered to jump in on his behalf, or to try to restrain me. I stepped off of him on my own accord.

That wasn't the first time this has happened; at some point it impresses on you, oh wait a second, the risk is past, and now I'm essentially beating up a dead horse.

The bystanders waved down the first taxi, and told me to get the fuck home before the police showed up, and I obliged.

But not before I tried to take the girl with me. I tried to get her into the first taxi, she didn't want to come, and the taxi driver got tired of it and drove off. So for the second taxi, I just said goodbye and didn't try to bring the girl.

What can I say.

The Drunken Cat back at it.
              Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-09-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Can't do it. Either that
                , or really just afraid like a etihw hctib.
                Manor Grove is expensive.

Comment

• I'm a ****ing ******

Comment

Manor Grove is expensive.
                    What's sad is that you wouldn't get shot or even pistol-whipped here.. we'd let the juveniles gun-fuck you in missionary with your legs cocked up and your hands reaching down spreading your shit-crack open as the youths go in you with cap strap with the red plastic twisted off of the tip. You peeped it was plastic and still was like, "Fuck it.. they already in that shit. Might as well just let them finish... they're just youngsters..."

You would drink piss if a black person told you to do it.

Comment

What's sad is that you wouldn't get shot or even pistol-whipped here.. we'd let the juveniles gun-fuck you in missionary with your legs cocked up and your hands reaching down spreading your shit-crack open as the youths go in you with cap strap with the red plastic twisted off of the tip. You peeped it was plastic and still was like, "Fuck it.. they already in that shit. Might as well just let them finish... they're just youngsters..."

You would drink piss if a black person told you to do it.
                      You live in a $200,000 condo. Things like that happen nowhere near you and you'd never associate with people such as you described. You're an over privileged Uncle Tom.

Comment

Working...
                      X