No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Misanthrop
    no, he is just reading my comments like an addict and searching for errors so he can talk **** about me. it's really annoying, but to understand that u have to reach my level. i'm still trying to be nice to him but i'm not sure for how long. if i explode it will be bad for everyone.
    There are douche bags everywhere.

Trolls will be trolls, and on the internet, troll just means douche bag, more or less.

I live by a simple code. Try not to be a douche bag.

There are times when I have strayed from this righteous path, for though in my own way I'm a believer, my faith has never been that strong.

But, so long as you can look yourself in the mirror in the morning and not see what looks like a douche bag staring back, then at least you are somewhere. The douche bags will still be douche bags. But if you see them as just a douche bag, they are a bit less menacing in the final analysis.

Comment

• He is like a little insect just waiting to be crushed.

Comment

• Comment

• i want u to send me a message, then i know this all is not an illusion

Comment

• future humans will all be like me

Comment

• u have to follow me if u don't want to be a failure

Comment

• i feel sorry for you and i thought this is impossible for me, i always thought i became a robot.

Comment

• u r witnessing evolution live

Comment

• Can we ban Misanthrop from the drunk lang btw? Or at least make him combine posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X