No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    She was one of those people at the bar who won't leave you alone. She wasn't bad looking but eh. 51 is too old plus she was ******ed drunk.

Like the type of drunk you get when you're home
    I bar skanks like that.. I rarely ever go to bars anymore but I always prefer the bar skanks to like the male equivalent of bar dude from like age 40-60 who do the same exact **** or the actual attractive yet wasted girls who want you to buy em a shot.

Me and my buds used to call em all Dolores.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I bar skanks like that.. I rarely ever go to bars anymore but I always prefer the bar skanks to like the male equivalent of bar dude from like age 40-60 who do the same exact **** or the actual attractive yet wasted girls who want you to buy em a shot.

Me and my buds used to call em all Dolores.
      Yeah I do too but I wish I would've taken a picture. She was probably hot in her younger days but she's wrinkly now

Comment

• Wir haben angst und sind allein.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38848211

lololol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Where are you from Engly lad?.
              40 minutes down the m 62 mate, and i loved cantona charlton and best; matt busby was a man i respected nearly as much as shankly and im a kopite

Comment

• Literally cracking open the bottle now. Watching the Lakers and Celtics on ESPN.

Comment

• just got in from a decent session , rum and lager for me. il wake tomos and say fuk it its sunday tomos and have a couple of drinks. the weekend rules

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                    just got in from a decent session , rum and lager for me. il wake tomos and say fuk it its sunday tomos and have a couple of drinks. the weekend rules
                    Is the Super Bowl popular in Britain? It's on Sunday evening here

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Is the Super Bowl popular in Britain? It's on Sunday evening here
                      not realy like cos it goes on til bout two in the morn here. and we have work , but tbh i usualy watch it , and if it aint one sided i watch it

Comment

Working...
                      X