• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post

Welcome back Mustang.
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Yo! Where you been?
    just working a $h!+ ton but i'm gonna get back at it fellas ... and although I was still getting my drank on ... I have a lot of drinking and catching up to do in the Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      just working a $h!+ ton but i'm gonna get back at it fellas ... and although I was still getting my drank on ... I have a lot of drinking and catching up to do in the Lang
      I drank way too much last night and feel like death I had to call out of work.

I need to smoke a blunt and drink Gatorade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I drank way too much last night and feel like death I had to call out of work.

I need to smoke a blunt and drink Gatorade.
        I just drink another beer and stumble into work ... I'm drinking some Dos XX Lagers watching my Colts stomp the Jets

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          I just drink another beer and stumble into work ... I'm drinking some Dos XX Lagers watching my Colts stomp the Jets
          Oh that is some good beer. Jets are ******ed

I already called out. **** it

Comment

• This week's RAW is ****ing hilarious, Beercules clone Enzo Amore tryna **** a dude's wife. Not PG at all.

Comment

This week's RAW is ****ing hilarious, Beercules clone Enzo Amore tryna **** a dude's wife. Not PG at all.
              For real?

Yo I think I had alcohol withdrawal. I called out of work like an idiot, took a couple shots and feel normal now.

Comment

For real?

Yo I think I had alcohol withdrawal. I called out of work like an idiot, took a couple shots and feel normal now.

I've done that more then once before. Probably, alchohol withdrawl is a *****.

Comment

I've done that more then once before. Probably, alchohol withdrawl is a *****.
                  It feels like the flu IMO. My boy is coming over with a blunt and a 6 pack.

I'm finishing my vodka now. I feel dumb for calling out of work

Comment

It feels like the flu IMO. My boy is coming over with a blunt and a 6 pack.

I'm finishing my vodka now. I feel dumb for calling out of work
                    Ehh at least now you got time to create a whole new hangover tomorrow budday.

Comment

Ehh at least now you got time to create a whole new hangover tomorrow budday.
                      Nah I will drink tomorrow probably like beer

Comment

Working...
                      X