Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Beta.

Yes another bright post by your charismatic brother.
    I luv the ink spots. Ftw Fallout!
    Last edited by Showtime..; 08-29-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      You don't want deez hands boy..

ur dog

Dog
      Signe
      Sign
      Sing!
      Sig. Hey-sus!
      Tyvm

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
        Realization/: I can't handle Tequila or whiskey for sheet,,y
        vodka? No problem tbh
        neither can anyone else lol Those are special kinds of drunk along with absinthe and pisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          neither can anyone else lol Those are special kinds of drunk along with absinthe and pisco.
          I've come close to trying absinthe twice but my friend never pulled it out. We usually got fd before it came out on something else

Isn't it like 60% or Austin highs ? Something high? Wrecks you real quick.

Teq gets me sick. Whiskey gets me flying immediately, but not for long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            I've come close to trying absinthe twice but my friend never pulled it out. We usually got fd before it came out on something else

Isn't it like 60% or Austin highs ? Something high? Wrecks you real quick.
            Yea it's between 50-70 percent. The good quality ones, even at 70%, don't taste too bad when you mix it with water and a sugar cube. That being said, the buzz off it is killer. Definitely not like anything you've experienced before. No hallucinations though, despite the rumours lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Uber it home ya prick lol. I don't care what it costs, I always cab it home. I hate being smashed trying to get home.
              This time I took the right trains so it wasn't nearly as disastrous as it normally is.

But I am hungover. I don't even know how much I drank. Beer, cider, shots, repeat. I've slept less than 8 hours in the past two days and tonight I'm drinking again. I need to get off the drink for a while.

Comment

• Oh man, so i had to deal with the rare mexicans as I call them on a job today. At 330Am these guys are drinking mezcal lol, I had two shots for the lulz but I hate the taste of it. That paint remover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  This time I took the right trains so it wasn't nearly as disastrous as it normally is.

But I am hungover. I don't even know how much I drank. Beer, cider, shots, repeat. I've slept less than 8 hours in the past two days and tonight I'm drinking again. I need to get off the drink for a while.
                  Yea I went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 11, no hangover but have that jittery feeling. I was supposed to get some work dine today, definitely not happening lol.

Comment

• Don't you dare work Blanco !! ... I just went to the liquor store .. and I was staring at my 2 bank cards .... hmmm ... I just activated one yesterday ... I assumed the old one didn't work .. It did, Tequila and Modelo's it is

Comment

• **** me I got obliterated last night with a guy from work who I'd thought was a stiff, uptight ****.

Also, it's been 13 hours since I had a last drink and I'm still drunk as hell. I'm going out again soon and I'm pretty sure I'll regret it tomorrow..

My hungover will be epic, you will hear me vomiting even from across the pond, you ****s.

I was planning to catch watch Mares - LSC live at night, but knowing me, it ain't gonna happen.

#LifeOfaChamp

Comment

Working...
                      X