No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I've drank quite a bit of pisco and did a few rails.
    Haha hook it up

**** man I thought I had juice for this Smirnoff but I only have milk and water, I ****ed up.

Comment

• Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin Ale

7.5% ABV.....dank hops, wheat ale

Got one of these in the fridge for Game of Thrones Sunday night too...this is a BEAST

Green Flash Imperial IPA....9.0% ABV....all the hops in the world......this is an 11 on a 10 point scale.....AWESOME!!!

Comment

• Damn my dude Mathed drinking the good stuff. I approve

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Can't complain chief, my family is healthy, got a home and most importantly got some pisco lol. Can't wait for the fight either man. Liking these fights tonight too.
          That's good business Blancz bruh. Good to hear that the fam is well and healthy, its so easy to take everyday life for granted. So I try my best not to. Im digging these fights tonight as well bruh. This Stevenson/Garcia fight is pretty entertaining. Stevenson coulda had this fight won easy, if he would've kept range like he did in the 1st round. But his conditioning was shiet IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Haha hook it up

**** man I thought I had juice for this Smirnoff but I only have milk and water, I ****ed up.
            Vodka and milk is good business Beer bruh. Make that shiet happen, more with less. Ruck up Marine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Vodka and milk is good business Beer bruh. Make that shiet happen, more with less. Ruck up Marine.

Oorah Chief, it's some Fight Milk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Oorah Chief, it's some Fight Milk
                  Word. Fight Milk indeed.

Comment

• Overall, drank about 6 large shots of vodka, a beer, and a vodka mixer tonight. But....

Holy ****...I am one crazy mother****er, especially if I drink...very long story regarding what happened tonight but in essence, me and two friends were meant to go to the club, but 1 bailed at the last minute (I say bailed, he didn't actually say he wasn't coming, but rather was texting that he is coming, yet never showed and ignored his phone when I called...pathetic ****), and the other friend who came from quite a way away, also was threatening to go home after I did him a load of favours and was under the expectation we would both go to the club.

Quite a lot of vodka already in me, on the way to my friend's car to drop his bag, and with my friend seemingly thinking I was joking with him, I was like "you better hurry up man, we have to get to the club, if we don't make it i'm gonna kill ya!" and he responded jokingly something like "**** off man, i'll get you in a headlock that you won't get out of" - so I responded as a joke also (although at this time pretty angry) "like this?" and got him in a standing rear naked choke.

5 seconds it seemed like, and I let go... and my friend collapsed to the floor (which at the time I assumed was a joke on his part) and was in a kind of seizure state on the floor. I was worried as **** at this point, but he regained consciousness properly in around 15-20 seconds and was asking what just happened...he literally had no recollection.

Lesson here is - don't mix drink with a bad mood, and be careful as f#ck when you are under any sort of influence...a few more seconds and I could have literally killed my friend and thus ended my life in terms of any future - remain in control of yourself or you might end up doing something you really regret!

And yes, what I did was very stupid of course, no need to tell me I'm an idiot as I know !

Comment

• Yeah vodka makes me do stupid **** every time, don't worry Pain we've all been there before

Comment

Working...
                      X