No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    A would have knocked that ***** clean out, hopefully hes booted her out his life.
    She's regnant with his kid hahahahaha.He was speaking to her after his operation telling her it went successfully PMSL

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      Think yourself lucky Beer,my mate's girl hit him with a dinner plate lol TWICE!

He needed 34 stiches on his forehead hahaha.
      Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      A would have knocked that ***** clean out, hopefully hes booted her out his life.
      I agree with Rocky. I would have knocked her out.

I never hit a girl BUT my ex stabbed me with a ****ing fork and I slammed her against the wall. ****ing psycho

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I agree with Rocky. I would have knocked her out.

I never hit a girl BUT my ex stabbed me with a ****ing fork and I slammed her against the wall. ****ing psycho

He's a sandwich short of picnic basket lol.He'll be theere now as we tyype haha

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

Unlike you, I know how to treat a woman right.
          Just shut the fuck up already.

I was just trolling you, quite obviously I think.

I could give two shits about you or how you like to spend your time or how often you cheat on your wife. It means absolutely nothing to me. I'd be more apt to tell you to keep going to the strip clubs.

Nobody likes a hypocrite, however. And you are certainly one.

Comment

• Drinking some honey Jack. Like a gentleman with the girl. Got her what she liked for breaking her window lol.

Comment

• Been on it all day, wigan not scoring a goal done me for 500 pound

Comment

• I'm staying sober today I drank ten drinks in an hour yesterday, did too big of a line and had a terrible anxiety attack in the bar. Good times lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I'm staying sober today I drank ten drinks in an hour yesterday, did too big of a line and had a terrible anxiety attack in the bar. Good times lol.
                  brilliant

Here what happened to run???

Comment

• You watching the Celtic game, Rock?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                      You watching the Celtic game, Rock?
                      Naw m8 watching the Glouchester vrs Connacht rugby game, got a bet on Connacht plus 9

Comment

Working...
                      X