Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      When I worked as a chef years back: we used to grab an icecube in one tong, and carry a pan full of hot grease yelling: HOT. MOVE. Then touch someone with the ice from behind

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Pizza and lots of beer tonight! It is the weekend!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          This is ****ing silly. 90 minutes sleep, still feel smashed.
          I hate that feeling, I'd go to bed at 8 am and wake up 8:50. Feel like **** all day.

Beer what you saying tonight? What you on?

Comment

• Been up since 2am. Just got home at close to 7pm. On my second glass of Crown. Whats populatin this evening gents?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Been up since 2am. Just got home at close to 7pm. On my second glass of Crown. Whats populatin this evening gents?
              Had a Don Julio disaster last friday Chief ... I have no idea how I went in to work for some OT last Sat that was a struggle

Comment

• You been up for a while ... how the hell are you not asleep ??

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  You been up for a while ... how the hell are you not asleep ??
                  StangJulio!!!!!!!!!! Whutup homeskillet? Bruh idk why my ass aint sleep. Probably because I gotta have a couple cups of Crown before I can even unwind from the day properly. How you been mah potna?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Been up since 2am. Just got home at close to 7pm. On my second glass of Crown. Whats populatin this evening gents?
                    You're a ****in champ chief, da hell you doin up at 2 am weon? Working at that time? As for me, had five pints of Kilkenny watching the scots vs Irish at the pub, now I crawled home and put away half a bottle of spiced rum. Total disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      You're a ****in champ chief, da hell you doin up at 2 am weon? Working at that time? As for me, had five pints of Kilkenny watching the scots vs Irish at the pub, now I crawled home and put away half a bottle of spiced rum. Total disaster.
                      Thats the spirit teh blanc mah homie!!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Chief's yappin ass dog woke me up at 2 and I had to be up at 4 to go to work so my black ass couldn't get back to sleep. Mah hours be funny cause I dont punch a clock so sometimes I wont get home till 7pm or so, training these Soldiers and such dont allow for a proper quittin time.

Comment

Working...
                      X