Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal Chicano View Post
      Drinking mikes hard lemonade alone
      This?

Been a while since I've had that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sake1;14232838]This?

Been a while since I've had that.[/QUOTE
        Yeah...strawberry though. I bought a six pack last week for a chick and I but we didnt even touched them when we got home lol. So I was bored and alone today and said what the hell, I popped one open and started listening to stairway to heaven and here im on my 5th bottle listening to "under the bridge" by rhcp

Comment

• [QUOTE=SoCal Chicano;14232891]
          Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          This?

Been a while since I've had that.[/QUOTE
          Yeah...strawberry though. I bought a six pack last week for a chick and I but we didnt even touched them when we got home lol. So I was bored and alone today and said what the hell, I popped one open and started listening to stairway to heaven and here im on my 5th bottle listening to "under the bridge" by rhcp
          Now im listening to "desperado"

Comment

• First ever plum wine. Very tasty but too sweet to drink a lot of. Drink a bottle of this and you'd likely have a brutal headache the next day.

Comment

• Drunk as a mother.

Comment

• Watching documentaries. They always seem better when not sober.

Comment

• Oi ****, another English beer for yer to try

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    First ever plum wine. Very tasty but too sweet to drink a lot of. Drink a bottle of this and you'd likely have a brutal headache the next day.

This is what I would recommend in the way of cheap ume-shu. If you can get your hands on it in any case.

Comment

• Is that the same as Hobgoblin?. Looks remarkably similar to what they sell in the supermarkets over here.

You ever tried Mackieson, it taste like Guinness mixed with treacle :

Milk stout was believed to be nutritious, and was recommended to nursing mothers. In 1875, John Henry Johnson first sought a patent for a milk beer, based on whey, lactose, and hops.[1]

Sounds absolutely disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X