Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's advisable, if you drink whiskey for breakfast, to have some beer, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      It's advisable, if you drink whiskey for breakfast, to have some beer, as well.
      is there a popular japanese whiskey brand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
        is there a popular japanese whiskey brand?
        Yeah, Japan actually has several major whiskey brands. I drink scotch and bourbon, though. I prefer scotch.

Comment

• Do you guys exercise?

I use to be in really good shape, but didn't exercise for a couple years.

Then, I hooked up with this Chinese girl, who kept telling me I was too fat.

I joined a gym, lost like 10 pounds in a few weeks, and am still going to the gym (although the Chinese girl is gone). I enjoy it a lot.

Also, I just joined a yoga class. The instructor is hot as can be.

Comment

Yeah, Japan actually has several major whiskey brands. I drink scotch and bourbon, though. I prefer scotch.
            What scotch do you drink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              What scotch do you drink?
              Mostly, the cheap blended **** you can get for 1000 yen for a bottle.

Other than that, Johnny Walker Black.

And I mentioned before, there's an English pub nearby, with a Japanese owner, who speaks perfect English. I go in there quite a bit, and sometimes I have him recommend for me a nice scotch.

Comment

You back on the sauce, Mike?

Ya..........but I talked to Mothman.........said he would see me in time. . .

Comment

Mostly, the cheap blended **** you can get for 1000 yen for a bottle.

Other than that, Johnny Walker Black.

And I mentioned before, there's an English pub nearby, with a Japanese owner, who speaks perfect English. I go in there quite a bit, and sometimes I have him recommend for me a nice scotch.
                  Gotta break out the goodness mang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
                    you dont drink hard liquor?
                    Yea I do.

I go through periods of time where I mostly drink craft beer, then I get bored with it and drink liquor.

Comment

• How much do you guys drink?
                      When I work out I usually don't drink anything, the two just don't go along for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X