Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on dat bacardi and corona son. ya

Comment

• Sitting in the dark here, listening to the storm rumblings, sipping on a scotch and water, waiting for the mang man to cometh......I hear he's like the candyman - Say his name in a mirror 3 times and poof.

Comment

• Lets roll.

Comment

• The legend awakes......

What's up big Mang? Long time no see, you ready to tear this thread up?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            The legend awakes......

What's up big Mang? Long time no see, you ready to tear this thread up?
            Damn straight I am. Annoying day, I need the relief.

I been tryin to stay calm, but mufuggas are gettin on my nerves lately. I was hopin you'd be here today. Lets sip that drank homey.

Comment

• I hadn't planned on it, honestly, but when you told me you'd be here later tonight I wasn't about to miss the chance to chop it up with you because it's been too long. So I found a half a bottle of scotch I had laying about, mixed it with water, and here I am.

Comment

• Ha ha, bootleg drank huh? Hey, I'll take it. Glad you thought to stay on and kick it, I need it.

Everybody wanna be a pain in the ass lately. I can't take it no more. If I want chillage durin the week, I gotta turn to the e homies.

Comment

• There wasn't any chance in hell I'd have left you to "drunk lang" by your lonesome, man. Besides, two good old school users is all this thread needs for legendary conversation, anyway.

You could always drop in on us BS veterans during the week when you need to blow off steam too, you know. We ain't going anywhere and you know we always have your back.

So do you want to vent about these pain in the ass mother****ers or just 86 the memories with a stiff shot of the brew? Your call, I'm just letting you know I'm all ears for some venting.

Comment

• Shit man, I definitely need to vent. I'm gettin tired of these stupidass mufuggas. Everybody got they hand out lookin for favors, and I always gotta be the go to guy. I can't stand that shit.

I'm off from work or at home after work. Phone rings, one of my homies.

'Wasup, you doin anything?'

I'm thinkin they bored and wanna drink a couple beers or sumthin. So 'I ain't doin nothin bro. Whats good?'

'Oh you ain't doin nothin? Great, I need you to drive here, pick up sumthin at the store for me, drop sumthin off for me at the post office, help me wit this, help me wit that,' etc.

I'm up to mufuggas leavin voicemails and emails wonderin if I'm ok or if I'm locked up, cuz the past month I refuse to even answer the phone anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      Shit man, I definitely need to vent. I'm gettin tired of these stupidass mufuggas. Everybody got they hand out lookin for favors, and I always gotta be the go to guy. I can't stand that shit.

I'm off from work or at home after work. Phone rings, one of my homies.

'Wasup, you doin anything?'

I'm thinkin they bored and wanna drink a couple beers or sumthin. So 'I ain't doin nothin bro. Whats good?'

'Oh you ain't doin nothin? Great, I need you to drive here, pick up sumthin at the store for me, drop sumthin off for me at the post office, help me wit this, help me wit that,' etc.

I'm up to mufuggas leavin voicemails and emails wonderin if I'm ok or if I'm locked up, cuz the past month I refuse to even answer the phone anymore.
                      Sup Mang. You gotta respond with "Why, what's up?" to put it back on them, not tell them you're doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X