Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Bringer I just noticed it(your karma), I'll do my best to raise it for you. The other night I also hit chief and everybody you were getting here too.

Comment

• Eh, I hope I can get it back for my own vanity, but if not, oh well.

I'm still packing heat when it comes to heavy hitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Eh, I hope I can get it back for my own vanity, but if not, oh well.

I'm still packing heat when it comes to heavy hitting.
        I thought it was gone, appearances are decieving!! Good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          It's still raining, Chief. I've just been busy. Have some more, son.

Gotta bounce in about 20 mins, but I'll be back to spread green love here and there. Just not consistently until the weekend gets here. Gonna smoke out Saturday night, watch the Marquez and Rios bouts, and rain green down upon whoever keeps me company in the DL.
          You shall be canonized as Teh Saint Bringer.

I'm standin outside in the rain, arms wide open, face to the sky bruh. Like this guy.

I shall be in the DL witcha bruh, watchin Rios and JMM do they thing, did you know Mike Alvarado is scrappin that night too? I just found that out yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            You shall be canonized as Teh Saint Bringer.

I'm standin outside in the rain, arms wide open, face to the sky bruh. Like this guy.

I shall be in the DL witcha bruh, watchin Rios and JMM do they thing, did you know Mike Alvarado is scrappin that night too? I just found that out yesterday.
            That should be a good action card, guys have you seen the tv guide I have been doing in the nsb?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=544097

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Wow Bringer I just noticed it(your karma), I'll do my best to raise it for you. The other night I also hit chief and everybody you were getting here too.
              TBear has been hit with the Greens. I tried to hit you yesterday my good man, but I ran out of Greens.

Comment

• Nah, I didn't know about Alvarado fighting - Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like we'll have another epic Saturday here in DL.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  That should be a good action card, guys have you seen the tv guide I have been doing in the nsb?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=544097
                  I havent seen that Tbear my man. Consider me subscribed to that thread. Thats outstandig. I've just been goin on comcast daily and doing a search under Boxing.

Comment

• Gotta bounce, guys. Have a good one.

Comment

• Thanks Chief and thanks Bringer too.

I was going to DL the card at the torrents but I might break down and order the ppv, I just hate paying that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X