No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Indeed it shall. I just checked hitting old school members over 200 with it too, and they went up. So maybe there's hope for you guys surpassing 200 afterall. We shall see.
    Could be, we'll have to see. I can't see Bossy not having surpassed it were it possible though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      I refused to even look at it.

I make it a point to impose my shit on my crowd, just like I was sayin about the boxing fans thing.

If some shit is wack, keep it from round me. Everybody knows I'm dead serious too. I'm too shot to tolerate any foolishness.
      I didn't know. I was blindsided by the epic previews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Rapey dapey.

Eggs and bakey....
        Yoosa damn fool Pea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Georgia is trippin Mang. He falls through during the day, for like a post or two, then he vamps out and ****. You know he feeds of Rippuh, I'm suprised that joker aint fell through this hoe. He was in her right quick yesterday.

And R1zzle is on mah **** list that dude comes through for a post or two than he scooty roots like he aint neva been here. I was thinkin bout malotovin his user cp to get his ass back up in this hoe.
          I found a lil inspiration lately and been tryin to drag my shotass outta retirement.

D talked a lot about his imitation Rippuh stalkers tearin this thread down, and while we rebuildin it, he goes AWOL. Lazy mufugga.

Riz is almost as shot as I am, so I'm surprised he don't throw down in here. He'd get lit quick.

We just gon have to put in the work without em.

Comment

• GETTEM!

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
              Devin is a beast. Those stories.
              This just finished playin.

Imma Face junky. Been that way since 88. When Face go, it'll be like a blood Uncle passin for me. That dude helped raise me.

Comment

• Comment

• New the sounds would come pourin out sooner or later.

I seriously gotta figure out why the hell Vista ain't lettin me embed shit. Worked fine when I was usin XP.

Comment

• I'm think I might stick my size 11 shoe all upin my neighbors ass tomorrow.

Went out front to have a square.

Stepped in some dog shit.

Told that fucking idiot to keep his rat dog off my front lawn.

I don't give fuck if the Easter Bunny himself pops out to make the peace.

His monkey ass can get it too.

DOG BOO BOO ON MY SHOE?!? FUK YO LIFE BLUH!

Comment

• You ain't got a fence Pea?

My neighbor on the left side got 2 dogs. I'd go buck wild if they was poopin on my grass.

Comment

Working...
                      X