No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    Nice to see some old faces still around, whats been happening peeps?
    Sup Earl? Good to see ya. Remember talking with you on those talk shoe deals. You are a funny mutha phucka, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Earl... Hows that weight gain going? Im almost at my target.
      Not bad at all, i'm at 189 now, 200 is the final goal, but i'm happy to just get there gradually, getting to at least over 175 was what i really needed though, i was badly underweight, saw a picture with me in it and thought oh ****, i cant go on like this

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Sup Earl? Good to see ya. Remember talking with you on those talk shoe deals. You are a funny mutha phucka, lol.
        those shows were pretty good they should make a comeback but like once a week or fortnight, it got to the point where they were on every ****ing night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          Not bad at all, i'm at 189 now, 200 is the final goal, but i'm happy to just get there gradually, getting to at least over 175 was what i really needed though, i was badly underweight, saw a picture with me in it and thought oh ****, i cant go on like this
          Yeah i started at 217 after the superbowl... Down to 195 now... 185 is the goal for me.

Comment

Yeah i started at 217 after the superbowl... Down to 195 now... 185 is the goal for me.
            Was that all due to P90x, or a combination of that and diet?

Anyways, good deal, bro. I'm actually starting to lose my winter coat. Was up to 149, but I'm down to 144 as of today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Was that all due to P90x, or a combination of that and diet?

Anyways, good deal, bro. I'm actually starting to lose my winter coat. Was up to 149, but I'm down to 144 as of today.
              Well p90x includes diet... But yes, both...

If you ask me its 70% diet.

Comment

Well p90x includes diet... But yes, both...

If you ask me its 70% diet.
                Didn't know that. Thought it was all doing crazy ass exercises in front of the t.v.

Comment

It's getting harder for me since I got made manager i've been on 60 hours a week, when i get an assistant i'll drop down to 40 or so and have actual time for the gym.

Comment

• The shit? Oh, the shit. Ah yes, the shit!

Don't worry, you'll get the shit.

You'll be KNEE DEEP, in the shit!

Comment

• There's the man.

Prepare for a green k raping, Mang. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Comment

Working...
                      X