Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    You got anything on tap tonight?

Just music and herb over here. Hungry as ****, not sure I want to make another sandwich.
    I was actually thinking about drinking in a bit, but I'm waiting to bum a few joints or a sack from my sister's boyfriend to blaze. I'd rather get free herb, than go and spend money on some........end up buying other dope I don't need like X pills that (I don't take) but like to sell for $10 profit/pill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Sounds like a plan, Run. I broke and made myself another pepper jack and maple ham. **** is delicious.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, Run. I broke and made myself another pepper jack and maple ham. **** is delicious.
        Earlier I took chicken breasts I marinated in caper vinegarette...........breaded them in salt/pepper/flour/egg........deep fried them in coconut oil. And sliced some onions then used the same batter and fried them.........dipped that in honey mustard. And used the same honey mustard on a huge salad.

What I had for dinner. It was really good.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Goddamn, Run! Doing it up professional style. I'm too lazy for that at the moment.

Comment

• I might join you guys tomorrow and actually drink while in here.

Comment

• Do it up, Verse.

Or you could stop being such a b*tch and belly up to the bar tonight.

Comment

Do it up, Verse.

Or you could stop being such a b*tch and belly up to the bar tonight.
                Haha. If I didn't work tomorrow I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  Haha. If I didn't work tomorrow I would.
                  Good point, I reached the point where I plan to be 1 hour late every day however. Regardless of my responsibility/appointment.

Comment

• Run? Thoughts?

Comment

Run? Thoughts?
                      They remind me of a cross between:

Employer / Employee
                      Gridlink
                      Dillinger Escape Plan

Like grindcore but broken down in a new metal style.

Comment

Working...
                      X