Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am alternating between Stella and Guinness. I don't know why I buy bottled Guinness I'm the only person who ever drinks it.

Had 6 bottles of the black stuff and 8 cans Stella.

Make that 4 and 6 now

Any money says I wake up swearing tomorrow.

Comment

• I think this is the drunkest I've ever been on this site, and that's going back to my initial drinking days in here back in 2006, with Verse, Addison, and crew, before this thread was even created.

It's crazy how you can lay off of something for 30 days and suddenly lose all the tolerance for it you had built up in the previous 11 years. Sobriety is ****ing lame.

Comment

• I drink bottled Guinness every once in a while, but you're right, most people don't. The bar tap is about ten billion times better than the bottled stuff, in my experience.

Comment

• I have decided all beer must be finished in 40 minutes.

That's one every 4 minutes.

Want odds on me puking?

Comment

• I'm listening to Guns N' Roses right now, Reed.

I just thought you should know that.

Comment

• Ehh, I'd take that bet, but I'm not familiar with your drinking habits and overall tolerance.

Why 40 minutes? Are you wanting to wake up feeling like a truckload of dog**** tomorrow morning, or is there some other reason for the timeline?

Comment

• No, I just like a challenge really.

I bore easily as well, soooo I decided to see if I can do this.

I have done 3 pints of Guinness in 5 minutes before. But, I was gagging by the end. Let's see what happens

Plus, my mummy called and wants to take the little people to school tomorrow, so I have the morning shift off.

Comment

• You tube guns n roses - madagascar right now tell me what u think.

Im tellin u their new album is the ****

Comment

• And tell me about it.. Im used to drinking triple vodka and powerades.. 3 minimm a night and id goto bed with a decent buzz... Guarantee after 10 more weeks of no alcohol ill make one double and be smashed.

Comment

• Speaking of Guns N' Roses : It always pisses me off to the point of rage whenever I see people cover "Sweet Child O'Mine" in bars, because 10 out of every 10 people who sing the chorus say "Whoa oh oh oh sweet child of mine" twice, when the second line is actually sweet love of mine, because it was written about Axl's girlfriend.

What the **** is up with that?

(Random thoughts, FTW!)

Comment

Working...
                      X