• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 something Pacific.

Kiss my ass, I'm getting lit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      reed, call this fuggin thread the "AWD Audi, fuck what you going through" joint.
      No, I think we're just gonna call it "Patriots Lang" until said team wins Super Bowl...

Comment

• I'm on my second one of these, and watching some of the matches from the 2011AIBA world championships.

Soon it is on to this.

And also, all this talk about the superbowl is making me want some guacamole.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          No, I think we're just gonna call it "Patriots Lang" until said team wins Super Bowl...
          Derranged ain't gonna like this....

And if it is the "Patriot Lang" til they win a Super Bowl, going to be on here for a looong time, if that is the case.

Giants got this....

Comment

reed, call this fuggin thread the "AWD Audi, fuck what you going through" joint.
            lolllllllllllllll

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              lolllllllllllllll
              I have been looking at some Evo's lately. The X's are starting to grow on me. I just don't think I can keep it stock.

"Honey, why is there a 8k dollar transaction from the account? And before you lie, why is there a turbo the size of a pumpkin sitting in the garage? Hmmmmmmm?"

Comment

I have been looking at some Evo's lately. The X's are starting to grow on me. I just don't think I can keep it stock.

"Honey, why is there a 8k dollar transaction from the account? And before you lie, why is there a turbo the size of a pumpkin sitting in the garage? Hmmmmmmm?"

Easy way around that, Pea.

Separate accounts

Comment

• Who keeps changing the name of the thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Easy way around that, Pea.

Separate accounts
                    Aye. Mine got ate up getting the 2.9 Whipple, Crower's, Kooks, Ford 9, and all the other shit put on my "toy", lol.

She knows, bud. "That pallet of parts that they dropped off here? You think you're slick, huh?"

Comment

Aye. Mine got ate up getting the 2.9 Whipple, Crower's, Kooks, Ford 9, and all the other shit put on my "toy", lol.

She knows, bud. "That pallet of parts that they dropped off here? You think you're slick, huh?"

Dude, we need video.

I don't wanna hear another word about your car until we get video!

Comment

Working...
                      X