Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Chief is back amongst us. Must have woke up from his blackout.

I don't go as far back as "Atari" or "Colecovision", my man. But "Street Fighter" is right up my alley, especially SFII, and SFII "turbo".

Countless hours of my youth wasted on trying to figure out Zangief's 360 piledriver.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Man, that's awesome. KESSLER is good peeps, from what I recall from my brief conversations with him many moons ago.

Film that ish.
      Better believe it money Dude it's 9:30 AM over here and I'm officially throwing in the white towell now. Talk to ya later Champ !

Comment

• Pussy.....

Just kidding bromance : Get some well deserved rest, 'twas nice to kick it on the forums with you again.

That just leaves you and me, Chief. Don't go passing out on my ass.

Comment

I just need to stop talking to chicks on FB, I suppose. It seems like every other (local or semi-local) chick I chat up that I view as a cheap piece of ass always ends viewing me as "boyfriend material", and then I have to dodge them on FB for the next week and a half.

It's honestly getting pretty tedious. I'd delete them from my "friends list", but that pretty much ruins the chances of me ever hitting it, so I don't know WTF to do.
          See, and I was gon facebook you, but now that I see you got rabid stalkers and ****, Imma have to reconsider that **** Bringer bruh. I cant be sittin up spinnin tangled,woven webs of deception, about how the martians came down and took over your FB account in a attempt to steal Nuclear technology from Kim Jung Un, to power they handy-dandy P-32 space modulator.

Comment

Pussy.....

Just kidding bromance : Get some well deserved rest, 'twas nice to kick it on the forums with you again.

That just leaves you and me, Chief. Don't go passing out on my ass.
            Hell naw bruh, we in homie. Unless the Taliban start some **** today. You kill the schnapps yet? Or you still babysittin.

Comment

Man, that's awesome. KESSLER is good peeps, from what I recall from my brief conversations with him many moons ago.

Film that ish.
              Is that pre-Cokezage Kess or post. He was a bonified monster before he let Cokezage slap him around. And I picked Kess to do him in.

Comment

• Damn, my bad, Chief, I got sidetracked trolling fools in Pugly's thread about teh video chat.

I TKO'd the schnapps about an hour ago. Feeling drunk as hell at the moment.

Comment

Damn, my bad, Chief, I got sidetracked trolling fools in Pugly's thread about teh video chat.

I TKO'd the schnapps about an hour ago. Feeling drunk as hell at the moment.
                  Aint nuthin bruh. I'm still up witcha. I got sidetracked and had to go up to the job right quick, so we can call it even homie. I saw that thread, but aint go in there, it aint seem interestin. It might be gettin close to time to go get me a near beer, and do some faux-drunk lang postin. I cant wait to get back to the crib, get tow down, and do some drunk trollin.

Comment

• I'm Free!

Chief, Bringer, you are awful, but I like you...

Comment

• Another witty British ****:

Comment

Working...
                      X