No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk lang.

I wanna punch Georges in the face and take a **** in his mouth.

Comment

• You're too much of a ***** 2 do that.

Comment

• This once great thread has been disgraced by that coward and his followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
          This once great thread has been disgraced by that coward and his followers.
          I notieced the decline in rate-age...

Its bull**** but what do you expect from inbred ****s that circle jerk each other in "limey lang"...

God damn English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post

Its bull**** but what do you expect from inbred ****s that circle jerk each other in "limey lang"...

God damn English.
            That coward veteran420 contributed to that, he gave the thread one star.

Comment

God damn English.
              What gives Jack? ****. :UK:

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
                That coward veteran420 contributed to that, he gave the thread one star.
                Well, its obvious he's a bonafide piece of literal **** already.

1)Asskisser who left the lounge cuz' his views on pretty much anything are repugnant to just about everyone

2)is a rollover ***** in the lang where he desperately seeks approval from the last few posters that don't ridicule his sorry ass (mainly cuz' he kisses their asses)

3) posts nothing original but rather copies and pastes

4) is not funny and mainly posts to suck up to others while overusing smilies like a horny amateur virgin.

Ban him from the REAL Lang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                  What gives Jack? ****. :UK:
                  Don't be a collectivist twat.

I'm not talking about all the English.

Just the ****s.

Comment

Don't be a collectivist twat.

I'm not talking about all the English.

Just the ****s.
                    I know. I just wanted to use one of my smilies. But on a serious note, why all the venom towards Veteran? He doesn't make malicious posts or threads.

Comment

Well, its obvious he's a bonafide piece of literal **** already.

1)Asskisser who left the lounge cuz' his views on pretty much anything are repugnant to just about everyone

2)is a rollover ***** in the lang where he desperately seeks approval from the last few posters that don't ridicule his sorry ass (mainly cuz' he kisses their asses)

3) posts nothing original but rather copies and pastes

4) is not funny and mainly posts to suck up to others while overusing smilies like a horny amateur virgin.

Ban him from the REAL Lang.
                      Thats pretty detailed... Havent thought about it that much..

He had a habit of one starring my threads...

Comment

Working...
                      X