Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont be going back to esb anytime soon after what i just posted there

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Easy fix Pea. Put some Ex in a hot dog or two and feed it to his mutts. See how that **** geaux. They gon fck his leg till they pecker bleed.
      Hot dogs? That punk ass dog probably eats gerbil food. Ole fruity booty ass Splinter ass looking mutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Remember that chick Milkshake? She dropped me a PM tonite. Thats what she used to say.

I guess old is new round here lately. Everybody tryin climb outta mothballs.
        See, I aint even know the b1tch, here I go thinkin I done made som **** up.

Fk, back to the got damn drawin board.

Comment

As long as we got you in a good mood. We can have you ass out on the fritz bruh. ****s bad fa public safety.
          ya I know, but I'm straight.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            I wont be going back to esb anytime soon after what i just posted there
            I think I got a perma over on ESB. What did you post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              I wont be going back to esb anytime soon after what i just posted there
              Fuck ESB. I had an account there BITD for when the server crashed here, and they blocked it just becuz. WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Yeah, she wanted me to tell you hi, Mang.
                She seem like she cool folks Bring bruh, but if she aint showin **** then she gotta geaux bruh. Only one who gets away without showin mams is Lorily, and that cause she stay clean on Boxing knowledge. Any other broad must show the mams.

Comment

She seem like she cool folks Bring bruh, but if she aint showin **** then she gotta geaux bruh. Only one who gets away without showin mams is Lorily, and that cause she stay clean on Boxing knowledge. Any other broad must show the mams.
                  Ahem

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Hot dogs? That punk ass dog probably eats gerbil food. Ole fruity booty ass Splinter ass looking mutt.
                    Then slip some Crown in they drink water. Either way, I'd have them mutts sittin sidaways, pukin up buttons and alpo on that dudes carpet.

Comment

I don't really know the girl, so I can't say.

Comment

Working...
                      X