No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Im sorry to hear bout your Paw Reed bruh. Im not a emotional type person, which is why I think havin a daughter would break the bank for me. I bet it's the most amazing feeling in the world bruh.
    It's definitely good, man... definitely good.

And thanks.

Comment

• Just finished watching the Maccarinelli-McPhilbin fight.

What nonsense that was.

The fight was won in the first round. Instead, McPhilbin gets a loss and has to take all those punches. The rematch is a moot point. The fight was won in round 1. Maybe if they give McPhilbin the upper end of the purse (which of course wont happen) itd be justice, but that was bullsh.it.

Im a few beers down.

I ordered up a new computer today as well (Im on a borrowed laptop right now). Went with a Lenovo, lots of bang for the buck. Here is the one:
      http://kakaku.com/item/K0000347566/spec/

Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 500gb hdd, 4gb memory (with an empty slot and I'll be adding another 4gb after it arrives), Intel HD Graphics 3000, 1740MB video memory.

Not top of the line specs (though not horrible), but it is a bargain at 40,000 yen. Anyway, it is quite a lot better than my old machine.

And I even bought insurance, in case of any more spillage accidents
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 04-04-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        It's definitely good, man... definitely good.

And thanks.
        I believe it fa sho Reed bruh.

And you more than welcome bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Haha... I didn't really get emotional, only for a second when I thought about how nice it would be if my dad(passed) would of got to meet her.

But Im generally always smiling at her... when you hold her, and shes just in your arms just looking at you its an amazing feeling.
          My grandmother passed within a month before I was born.

Just make sure to teach her about what kind of guy he was, surely she'll apreciate it.

Sorry about your loss also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Just finished watching the Maccarinelli-McPhilbin fight.

What nonsense that was.

The fight was won in the first round. Instead, McPhilbin gets a loss and has to take all those punches. The rematch is a moot point. The fight was won in round 1. Maybe if they give McPhilbin the upper end of the purse (which of course wont happen) itd be justice, but that was bullsh.it.

Im a few beers down.

I ordered up a new computer today as well (Im on a borrowed laptop right now). Went with a Lenovo, lots of bang for the buck. Here is the one:
            http://kakaku.com/item/K0000347566/spec/

Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 500gb hdd, 4gb memory (with an empty slot and I'll be adding another 4gb after it arrives), Intel HD Graphics 3000, 1740MB video memory.

Not top of the line specs (though not horrible), but it is a bargain at 40,000 yen. Anyway, it is quite a lot better than my old machine.

And I even bought insurance, in case of any more spillage accidents
            Imma have to go find that fight, it's not registering in the ol memory bank. I just got my laptop last year, so Imma see if I cant hang on to this one for a minute. Its a samsung, it aint the greatest, but it's got the job done while I was deployed and while I'm back. So Imma keep with her till the wheels fall off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              My grandmother passed within a month before I was born.

Just make sure to teach her about what kind of guy he was, surely she'll apreciate it.

Sorry about your loss also.
              Yeah... thanks brah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Imma have to go find that fight, it's not registering in the ol memory bank. I just got my laptop last year, so Imma see if I cant hang on to this one for a minute. Its a samsung, it aint the greatest, but it's got the job done while I was deployed and while I'm back. So Imma keep with her till the wheels fall off.
                Yeah, my old one was a toshiba. It wasnt a bad machine. I had it for 2.5 years, but I didnt treat her right. Almost died on me a few months back. It ended up being a memory problem, I replaced a memory chip and got it working again, however the thing was acting strange ever since (blue screens of death, etc.). I spilled wine on it the other night, wasnt the first spill (I actually spilled beer on it within the first week after I got it--freak accident it was, I wasnt even remotely drunk, but it happend to be a dark beer, and the keyboard was sticky for about a year). I gotta try to treat my computers better from now on. They're delicate machines, and I'm not very careful with my **** in general.

Then again, I did buy the insurance

As for the fight, this is the version I just watched:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cwxI6Qvy9I

Comment

• It ain't worth the watch, Chief.

Comment

• What up, Chief?

You drink too damn early for my ass.

Comment

• Glad to hear you got a new comp on the way, Tengo. DL just ain't the same without you in here every few nights.

Comment

Working...
                      X