• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the words of the immortal Rocky Balboa : "You'll get there."

Comment

• Hahaha....

Comment

• Halfway thru my double vodka and i was buzzing... I used to drink 3 of these and be bored

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Halfway thru my double vodka and i was buzzing... I used to drink 3 of these and be bored
          I hope to be on that level. I haven't drank in a month and a half and probably won't for another month. Without alcohol the weight comes off fast.(Duh.right)

Comment

• Johnny Walker blue tonite. Moochin off the big man. Lets roll.

Comment

• What's up, big mang? I thought you didn't roll on weekends, son? Where's bunny at?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                What's up, big mang? I thought you didn't roll on weekends, son? Where's bunny at?
                The work is done my nig. I had some catchin up to do, so I went hard in the paint. She used, abused, bruised, and down for a snooze.

I just got back from visitin my pop's house. He got home form a lil vacation earlier and broke me off the remnants of a nice bottle he brought back. I'm in a good mood, so fugg it, I'm on it.

Comment

• Sounds like the makings of an awesome night. Happy to have 'ya back in the fold.

I missed you the last couple times, going to bed early like an old man mostly these days. But I'm smoked out for the night and looking to go the distance. Only thing I gotta do is chat up this new girl on the phone for a bit, but I'll be back in here in about.....half an hour.

Keep the thread going and the drink flowing in my absence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Sounds like the makings of an awesome night. Happy to have 'ya back in the fold.

I missed you the last couple times, going to bed early like an old man mostly these days. But I'm smoked out for the night and looking to go the distance. Only thing I gotta do is chat up this new girl on the phone for a bit, but I'll be back in here in about.....half an hour.

Keep the thread going and the drink flowing in my absence.
                    Much better wknd than the last one 4sho. I dun jacked off so much this past wk, I upped my stamina a bit.

And 1 shot mofo to anotha less shot mofo, I understand the fatigue. And I definitely understand the lust factor. Do whatchu gotta do.

I think I'll last a lil while.

Comment

• All my friends are acting gay and nobody wants to head to "Mexico" for some computer generated street runs.

Guess I'll be in here being a drunken sailor tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X