No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    I talked my bro into going to a DogFish Head bar a couple weeks ago ... we drank until we could walk no more
    You mean their bar in Delaware???!!

Or a bar that has a lot of DFH in it? Either way, you'd get destroyed. Their beer is no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You mean their bar in Delaware???!!

Or a bar that has a lot of DFH in it? Either way, you'd get destroyed. Their beer is no joke.
      noooo not in Delaware ... but everytime I drove to my brothers house in Gaithersburg, MD ... I saw the Dogfish Head Ale House ... and finally we hit that place up ... we started with the 60 Minute IPA ... and ended up Drinking 90 Minute IPA ... It was St. Patrick's day weekend if i'm not mistaken

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        noooo not in Delaware ... but everytime I drove to my brothers house in Gaithersburg, MD ... I saw the Dogfish Head Ale House ... and finally we hit that place up ... we started with the 60 Minute IPA ... and ended up Drinking 90 Minute IPA ... It was St. Patrick's day weekend if i'm not mistaken
        I just checked it out online, they have a few different locations. That's nuts I wish there was a bar like that in New York.

Comment

Dogfish Head is not your average craft brewery, I'll give you that. A lot of their beers are weird and I can see why you don't like them. I wasn't particularly crazy about some of their offerings. In particular, 90 Minute IPA, Squall IPA, Indian Brown Ale, Shelter Pale Ale (this one was just very weak), Midas Touch and 120 Minute IPA.
          I bought the Palo Santo Maron a few months back and almost died the next morning. I think its like 14% abv or something close and it tasted like malted molasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
            I bought the Palo Santo Maron a few months back and almost died the next morning. I think its like 14% abv or something close and it tasted like malted molasses.

Its 12 abv and I liked it ok. How many bottles did you have?

Comment

Its 12 abv and I liked it ok. How many bottles did you have?
              4 pack to the dome

Comment

• About to smoke out and eat some Cheese Nips.

Baller status.

Comment

• Havin a drink tonight!

Day 56: Offically down 20lbs

Comment

• ****in'a, Reed. Welcome aboard, son. And congrats on the shreddage.

Comment

• Thanks brah... Started at 217.... Comin in at 197 3 days in a row now... 180s are my prime 21 yr old weight... Cant "weight"..

Comment

Working...
                      X