• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No babies till tomorrow.

Hello vodka

Comment

• Havin a morning beer.

My last weekend before school starts again. I went and had an educational experience at yasukuni jinja (or rather at the Japanese war museum that is) yesterday, and then followed it up with some debauchery.

I went to an oppai pub for one thing (ask Shiranui ).

Comment

• Having sampled all of Dogfish head's beers I can definitively say that their beers are overrated and overpowered.

With the exception of the 60 min ipa, the rest of their beers are ridiculously over abv'd and are not enjoyable at all.

2 bottles of any of their beers and you feel like passing out. I think their heart is in the right place but they're clearly trying too hard to lace every beer they have with way too much abv.

Will no longer buy dogfish head. There are a lot better options for Ipa's out there anyway.

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
            Having sampled all of Dogfish head's beers I can definitively say that their beers are overrated and overpowered.

With the exception of the 60 min ipa, the rest of their beers are ridiculously over abv'd and are not enjoyable at all.

2 bottles of any of their beers and you feel like passing out. I think their heart is in the right place but they're clearly trying too hard to lace every beer they have with way too much abv.

Will no longer buy dogfish head. There are a lot better options for Ipa's out there anyway.
            A lot of craft beers have high abvs and are strong flavored.

Comment

• Now Lagunitas Lucky 13. Its ok, but after having that tripel I'm kind of in the mood for more Belgian style beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                A lot of craft beers have high abvs and are strong flavored.
                I'm talking about Dogfish Head in particular. I've had a lot of beers. Theirs are the worst and most deliberately over abv'd and over flavored.

I don't mind high abv or strong flavor, but their beers suck frankly. And they charge over 10 bucks for a 4 pack.

Comment

• Took a rip of dro from the bong, I haven't smoked in over a year.

Completely blazed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    I'm talking about Dogfish Head in particular. I've had a lot of beers. Theirs are the worst and most deliberately over abv'd and over flavored.

I don't mind high abv or strong flavor, but their beers suck frankly. And they charge over 10 bucks for a 4 pack.

Dogfish Head is not your average craft brewery, I'll give you that. A lot of their beers are weird and I can see why you don't like them. I wasn't particularly crazy about some of their offerings. In particular, 90 Minute IPA, Squall IPA, Indian Brown Ale, Shelter Pale Ale (this one was just very weak), Midas Touch and 120 Minute IPA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Dogfish Head is not your average craft brewery, I'll give you that. A lot of their beers are weird and I can see why you don't like them. I wasn't particularly crazy about some of their offerings. In particular, 90 Minute IPA, Squall IPA, Indian Brown Ale, Shelter Pale Ale (this one was just very weak), Midas Touch and 120 Minute IPA.
                      I talked my bro into going to a DogFish Head bar a couple weeks ago ... we drank until we could walk no more

Comment

Working...
                      X