Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "... that's Private Robert Tyler Jones. His grandfather was President of the United States. The colonel behind me... that's Colonel William Aylett. Now, his great-grandfather was the Virginian, Patrick Henry. It was Patrick Henry who said to your King George III, "Give me liberty, or give me death." There are boys here from Norfolk... Portsmouth... small hamlets along the James River. From Charlottesville and Fredericksburg... and the Shenondoah Valley. Mostly, they're all veteran soldiers now; the cowards and shirkers are long gone. Every man here knows his duty. They would make this charge, even without an officer to lead them. They know the gravity of the situation, and the mettle of their foe. They know that this day's work will be desperate and deadly. They know, that for many of them, this will be their last charge. But not one of them needs to be told what is expected of him. They're all willing to make the supreme sacrifice... to achieve victory, here... the crowning victory... and the end of this war. We are all here, Colonel. You may tell them, when you return to your country... that all Virginia was here on this day."

Comment

• I will be joining you guys in 2 weeks.

Comment

• I'm outta Tanq. Long Island tonite.

Comment

• I'm deadin out in the head. I keep forgettin shit. I'm losin wallets, groceries, credit cards, jackets, hats, everything. Shit is rite in front of me and just disappears. Maybe the drank n smoke is catchin up to me. Crazyass wk.

I need to bust that thang out. Quick.

Comment

• So I missed you mufuggas again huh? Ain't that about a bitch. I been scared I'd get tolerance back this wk, but I'm still tippin wit the quickness.

Why I'm the only mufugga who go hard on drank at nite? Y'all must got 9-5 all the time. I'm on that fluctuatin shit. 2nd shift this wk. Party don't start til I get home, shower, and grab a quick snack. I'm always missin the fun round here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              So I missed you mufuggas again huh? Ain't that about a bitch. I been scared I'd get tolerance back this wk, but I'm still tippin wit the quickness.

Why I'm the only mufugga who go hard on drank at nite? Y'all must got 9-5 all the time. I'm on that fluctuatin shit. 2nd shift this wk. Party don't start til I get home, shower, and grab a quick snack. I'm always missin the fun round here.
              Next two days I'll be right there with you, but it'll be out so I won't be on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                So I missed you mufuggas again huh? Ain't that about a bitch. I been scared I'd get tolerance back this wk, but I'm still tippin wit the quickness.

Well, at least you're in a normal timezone.

I'm back in Japan, no more herb for me for a good while. But plenty of booze, including cheap whiskey, wine, shochu and sake (but expensive and under impressive beer and expensive table charges at bars--than again no tipping).

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoPieced View Post
                  Next two days I'll be right there with you, but it'll be out so I won't be on here.
                  I'll probably be choppin here tomorrow. Saturday nite, I better not be here....

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  Well, at least you're in a normal timezone.

I'm back in Japan, no more herb for me for a good while. But plenty of booze, including cheap whiskey, wine, shochu and sake (but expensive and under impressive beer and expensive table charges at bars--than again no tipping).
                  Fuck the herb anyway. Drank>smoke, besbuleedat.

Nice to see you homey. Too many chilled cats fell off round here.

Comment

• I'm bout to have by bar cleansed by tomorrow nite. Straight booze gone. Tanq gone. Got just enuf Long Island left for tomorrow. I'ma be a sad mufugga if I don't get to put in the work on Saturday. At least I'll have my paycheck by then. But for now, fuck it. I'm on the level. Drank savin the day, M-F.

Comment

• John Gruden would make me lose my mind.

"What would you do against a spider monkey, triple pancake, Super X-men vs Avengers, bootleg DVD, dried out flank steak, on a boat with one pisser, defense?"

"Uhhhhh..."

"Nailed that fucker!"

Comment

Working...
                      X