No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You trying to get me killed over here?!? lmaaoooo.

Comment

• I'm sedated and lost track of what you a$$holes are talking about.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Intoxicated
        Fightin with my old lady
        She was comin at me unreal
        Hit the joint
        And now she animated

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I'm sedated and lost track of what you a$$holes are talking about.
          Drunk, finna get mah shine on. Imma catch ya'll in a few.

Comment

• I hate getting buzzed, and looking at shit online that I can't afford. I feel like broke ass a e-window shopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I hate getting buzzed, and looking at shit online that I can't afford. I feel like broke ass a e-window shopper.
              I'm seconding that. I'd like to e- jack some things.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Late start. Again. What else is new. Anybody still alive in here?

Comment

• Tengo got shitcanned? WTF did he do between about this time last nite and now to get the ax? Better not have gotten involved in nonstop bitchin garbage.
                  Last edited by MANGLER; 03-25-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Late start. Again. What else is new. Anybody still alive in here?
                    Watching tv DMX running through a subway at the beginning of cradle 2 the grave. I was like wtf. Son you're fast in hollywood.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Watching tv DMX running through a subway at the beginning of cradle 2 the grave. I was like wtf. Son you're fast in hollywood.
                      Belly and Exit Wounds>Cradle to the Grave. Neither Jet Li or DMX was in peak form in that movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X