Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally zoned out over here. It won't be long now, guys. Carry on without me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Actually, Versey is a inch taller then I am, lol. I think the only one I'm taller in this thread is Bossy. I'd need a extension ladder to tag Bringer on the chin, ole eleventy foot tall ass...
      That whole inch means I can call you a midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALT Liquor
        Walt does that because he craves street credibility. But in reality everyone knows he lives in a gated community and has a negro butler named Jeffries.
        Im keepin my eye on you. Walts mah Bruhnlaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Actually, Versey is a inch taller then I am, lol. I think the only one I'm taller in this thread is Bossy. I'd need a extension ladder to tag Bringer on the chin, ole eleventy foot tall ass...
          Right, I mean I'm 6'2 and the last time I saw a dickhead his size I think I asked him if he was a basketball player.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm going to have to love and leave you all soon too. In spite of **** mcgee's welfare claims, I have to go to work tomorrow (today)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I love you Pea

I have two little cookie monsters Chief, but they are fast asleep
              They not cookie monsters. They are God's gift. Cookie Monsters make a muhfu(ka itch after he done smashed your cookie box, and stole the cookies.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Totally zoned out over here. It won't be long now, guys. Carry on without me.
              Pooosssyyyyyyy!!!!!! Wake up hoe! You gotta atleast hang around till I finish this last glass of Crown.

Comment

• I'm trying, Chief. I'm trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  That whole inch means I can call you a midget.

And Bossy, Nighty Night! Keep yo butthole tight!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I'm trying, Chief. I'm trying.

Take your index finger run it up and down cross your lips and make a helicopter sound. That'll keep you up.

Comment

• Not working.

Comment

Working...
                      X