Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** off, Bossy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Morales is fighting? Fucking Comcast has just made it to my **** list again. And did Kirkland already fight?
      I got Comacast too. YezZirrrr. I think James woulda got him, but he has havin a helluva time dealin wit Carlos. Morales broke Danny's nose though. Im willin to bet money on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        **** off, Bossy.
        Morales in his prime was a thing of beauty and would have raped Garcia.

Better?

Comment

• LOL, I forgot all about Pugly doing the commentary tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Just not a satisfying fight to me.

An undefeated young pro like Garcia should have mowed through Morales in the first couple of rounds. He would have given he went to the body more often.......not trash talking I'm just saying that fight will go down in history as a great win for Garcia but now I'm listening to him thank god and cry.

I mean his dad is right next to him and he's crying over his dad. Come on Mang. This is ridiculous.
            Yea, but this was a major step up for the kid, and I hope he learnt some things in the ring with such a legend. But it woulda been a different fight in both bouts had James and Danny went to the body. What are gyms not teaching such anymore?

Comment

• Better, Bossy.

Comment

• Bringers mad at me, Bossy has cooties, Chief is a giant dookie face, Versey is short.

I think just might drink myself to death.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Bringers mad at me, Bossy has cooties, Chief is a giant dookie face, Versey is short.

I think just might drink myself to death.....

What did I do Pea!?

I had my cooties vaccine when I was 13.

Comment

• I ain't mad at'cha, Pea.

Sorry, I always wanted to say it that way. You missed some ****ed up fights, though. A night of craziness.

Comment

• Why my Wife just call BamBam a banger? LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X