Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The translator is going to make me pee myself laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      B1tch!!!!!!!!!!!! Its bout time you fell through this hoe bruh. Whatcha say there SP?!?!?!? You watchin the fights?
      Naw. Whos fighting? My HD box is acting gay, and all I got in my other rooms are the ghetto ass converter boxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Nooooooo!!!!
        El Terrible will make him pay fa it dont worry Bringer mah homie. This is very close fight bruh. He done busted Garcia up.

Comment

• Morales is fighting? Fucking Comcast has just made it to my **** list again. And did Kirkland already fight?

Comment

• You blew it, Pea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Take it like a man. It's all :downhill: from here since Pea done showed up.
              I'm not in the tank, reason I said remove my name. Haha. I'm on the outside looking at you guys in the inside with a sad face. I kinda wish I was drinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Naw. Whos fighting? My HD box is acting gay, and all I got in my other rooms are the ghetto ass converter boxes.
                Well **** you done missed the contriversial(sp cause Im lit up like a christmas tree)call in the Kirkland/Molina fight. And Garcia just beat Erik Morales, even though the old man put it on him.

Comment

You blew it, Pea.
                  Still love me, Bringer?

Comment

• Just not a satisfying fight to me.

An undefeated young pro like Garcia should have mowed through Morales in the first couple of rounds. He would have given he went to the body more often.......not trash talking I'm just saying that fight will go down in history as a great win for Garcia but now I'm listening to him thank god and cry.

I mean his dad is right next to him and he's crying over his dad. Come on Mang. This is ridiculous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You blew it, Pea.
                      What I do?

Comment

Working...
                      X