Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My point about the loading up though... You just cant load up like that on someone with probably the quickest reflexes to ever wear gloves.... The second you load up, Roy is already anticipating and setting a trap... Add the accuracy, speed, and power to the trap... The loading up Gerald would do, would end up getting him in trouble against a reflexive counterpuncher like Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      My point about the loading up though... You just cant load up like that on someone with probably the quickest reflexes to ever wear gloves.... The second you load up, Roy is already anticipating and setting a trap... Add the accuracy, speed, and power to the trap... The loading up Gerald would do, would end up getting him in trouble against a reflexive counterpuncher like Roy.
      And my only objection, is look how fast he loaded up on punches.

For sure Roy's reflexes were unmatched, but I can't for the life of me recall a fighter who (outside of Iron Mike Tyson) threw lightning haymakers like that. You can't even see Gman's snapping looped shots they're so crazy.

Granted Roy had the ability to make people look average.........it's one of those cases where I have a hard time thinking Roy would survive against that entire onslaught for 12 rounds.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I miss this place. Cant wait to have a nice cool drink and post here.

Comment

• So, should we change the thread title to "Sober Lang" as both Reed and Georges are on the wagon?....

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            So, should we change the thread title to "Sober Lang" as both Reed and Georges are on the wagon?....
            I'm on the wagon yet, buddy. Not till March 19th.

However, I will have to cease drinking till later this week. Yesterday I had a horrible either stomach virus or food poisoning. Vomiting, fever, chills, stomach cramps, weak as hell. For the most part I could barely stand up, was in bed for like 20 hours.

My stomach still ain't 100%, just thinking of beer makes me nauseous.

Comment

• First beer of the day. Early day at work. Feeling that good type of tired. Missed Saturdays Salido-JuanMa due to work, (16 hour day.) I'll be around this shithole later, if anybody feels like yapping.

Comment

• Nobody in here tonight? I'm sippin' on that two buck cabernet, in a paper cup through a straw

Comment

• Lol, I am. You drunk Shiranui?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Lol, I am. You drunk Shiranui?
                    I'm feeling it, not really drunk though - this stuff is vile. You?

Comment

• I'm a good 10/10. had to stop a fight, should of let it go down bro. Take another shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X