No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Hawaii beer? what's that like? A hint of pineapple in it?
    I go to this Liquor store that looks like costco ... they have any beer/wine/Liquor you can imagine, Longboard is similar to LandShark if you've ever had that

Comment

• you rooks try to keep up while im in the camaro ya hear?????

Comment

• well my bro came over to watch the fights ... so now Tequila is on the menu ...

Comment

• I got some crappy beer waiting. One of them is Affiglem Noel is generally is good. However, I bought two of these bottles, one of them tasted a bit sour so I wouldn't be surprised if this was sour as well. Maybe a bad batch or just overall pour handling by the distributor.

Last edited by Derranged; 03-10-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• The hell with beer, JIM BEAM FROM KENTUCKY....cant go wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              The hell with beer, JIM BEAM FROM KENTUCKY....cant go wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Next Goodman story: Goodman is drunk, runs out of bourbon. He's so wasted he mistakes a Chinese dry cleaners for a liquor store and terrorizes Charlie.

Comment

• Wow Drunk Lang is dead. I just got home. I'm waiting for my next beer to get cold. 9.9 abv.. This is gonna knock me out for the evening.

http://baranddrinker.com/wp-content/...rial-Stout.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Next Goodman story: Goodman is drunk, runs out of bourbon. He's so wasted he mistakes a Chinese dry cleaners for a liquor store and terrorizes Charlie.

run with it, i just drank myself sober i feel like ****

Comment

• I'm fukkin hammered ... stumblin around like JuanMa ... Tequila FTW

Comment

• drank 3 gallons of moonshine, now im gonna go shoot my gun.

Comment

Working...
                      X