Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were games local sellers were selling for $40 a cartridge that I used hammersnipe get for way cheaper.

One example I can give you is a local vendor wanted $40 per game for the "Donkey Kong Country" games, so in total that would've been $120 at his store for all 3 of 'em. He even tried to tell me I couldn't find them any cheaper anywhere else.

I go home, put hammersnipe to use, and by the night's end I bought all 3 of em for a total of $17.87, and that's with the shipping charges included. Take away the shipping costs and I got all 3 of 'em for like 9 bucks. ($3 shipping per game)

Comment

• I almost never use ebay. I got that ablounger I was talkin bout earlier on there a few months ago. Before that, I can't remember the last time I bought sumthin off there. 3 bids will do me just fine; I need a Sega,. NES, and SNES.

Comment

• Trust me : Once you use hammersnipe, you'll be buying more **** from ebay. It's that good. I was literally finding an excuse to use that tool for damn near every personal purchase I made within a 6 month span. Put simply - It's awesome.

Comment

• I'm tryin to think of what all I need, or even want. Tbh, it ain't much. I'm easily satisfied these days. If I get hooked up wit usin this site, I gotta come up wit some other shit to buy.

I'm basically a monastic caveman these days.

Comment

• Same here.

And loving every moment of it, too. I don't do well around stupid people, which is over 90% of the population, as I'm sure you've noticed. So I just avoid it to save myself the stress of having to bite my lip - Something else I'm not very good at.

Comment

• When I get my tax refund, I gotta get a new go kart. The truck I'm drivin right now is a gas guzzler.

Other than that, I don't need anything else. Like you say, ppl are too dumb to associate wit anymore. Gas is too expensive to drive anywhere. I'm too tired when I come home from work to do anything but go to bed.

If I can get my old consoles back, I really think I'm set for life. I'd register right now, but I'm dangerously close to passin out.

Comment

• I'm with 'ya, mang. I'm out for the night, my brother.

'Twas a pleasure, as per usual, but I gotta crash - I barely got any sleep last night as is.

Take care, man. Check in tomorrow and I'll PM you those links. I wrote myself a little reminder and everything.

Comment

• I think we got a new rule; 4AM means stop.

I'm out too. Peace.

Comment

• Im drinkin that ale

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      i think we got a new rule; 4am means stop.

I'm out too. Peace.

mangler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X