Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That definitely sound like me. I'm up for a Job interview in 3½ hours. Any last minute advices?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      A few of the regulars chillin' and relaxing. What a nice break from the bullshit.

Where the **** my chair at !
      Fuck a chair. Stand tall n puff your chest out.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Oh yeah : I'm always grooming potential girls online. I even do it on facebook, now. It just makes it so much easier, we chat a few times, set up a date, I almost always knock it out of the park on the first date with my sense of humor, then another date or two and I get what I was after.

Not always, I mean I'm not some ****ing Casanova or something, but I've definitely noticed that I'm batting well above average. Unfortunately, nothing on the rise at the moment, but I'm not very concerned about it, or putting much effort in, either. I'm kinda digging doing my own thing for now, I'm getting more **** done.
      No game is needed on hookup sites son! Thats what it's there for. No game, no $ spent, no mixed messages, no bullshit.

'Hi, I wanna fuck bitches. Heres a few handsome pics of me. If you wanna fuck, I'm bout that. If not, don't talk to me.'

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      I feel u son I'm bored out my mind right now n to lazy to grab some heines from da fridge
      Get them Heines son. We got drank to do.

Comment

That definitely sound like me. I'm up for a Job interview in 3½ hours. Any last minute advices?
        Drink a 40 right before you go in lol na but go od luck

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Word, nothin left to prove after May. He thought Cotto was gonna beat Marg tho; he fucked up.

I fux wit the K bros.

I'm all for a one sided ass kickin. I liked Wlad-Mormeck. Wlad owns HW, he can do what he wants after murdering every legit HW his brother ain't murder himself.

And VK-Chisora was good too. We need more guys like Chisora; guys who talk shit, stir up controversy, then actually get in the ring and back it up.

Win or lose, come to fight and make it a fight. If you can do that, act as obnoxious as you want.
          Wlad could hang with any fighter of any era he has true power,Mormeck was dancing from those right hands.

Comment

That definitely sound like me. I'm up for a Job interview in 3½ hours. Any last minute advices?
            Wear a good suit n good shoes.

Laugh meekly (not obviously fake) at any jokes they make.

Say thanx a buncha times and tell em you appreciate their time.

Comment

• Under normal circumstance, I'd give you someone some advice about making an impression, but you're Grand ****in' Champ : Like I told you earlier today on FB, you're a charasmatic mofo, and I'm confident you'll land something soon.

The only real advice I have is don't sweat it. Walk in that ****in' place like you already own it - confidence is everything in life. That and don't do any throat clearing, or use any "uhms" or any other verbal expressions. Answer everything clearly and concisely, know you're the ****, and you'll do just fine.

Comment

• Yeah, don't forget to thank them for their time. That and a firm handshake always worked wonders for me. Well, coupled with the confidence I mentioned previously.

No sweat, big P. You got this aced already, you just don't know it yet. Would Earl Simmons sweat an interview? Thought not.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Wlad could hang with any fighter of any era he has true power,Mormeck was dancing from those right hands.
                  Dudes wit both speed and power can KO his ass. Other than that, beast mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                    Dudes wit both speed and power can KO his ass. Other than that, beast mode.
                    I would have loved to seen how he would have done with the 90s Hws.

Comment

• That's gold right there.

Gonna turn the house on its head... again. lol.

What brought you back to the e-land of the ******s i.e Boxingscene, Mang. Me and Bringer excluded (of course)

Comment

Working...
                      X