No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard from Chief lately?

Mark? Did you faceplant into your keyboard, or what? You're being awful quiet over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      LMAO. Nothing wrong with soundtracks, man.

Last week I was on an 8 bit redux kick. You know the youtube vids where they take songs you like and "retro" them as an 8 bit NES soundtrack?

Some of that **** is really epic.

(Waits for Grand Champ to crawl out from under his goddamn rock over in Denmark to make fun of me for being so old-school, as he always does.)
      Shit, I just listened to the Rocky 4 War theme in the NES 8 bit. I luvd it.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        That's what weekends are for

I have to take the scummy subway etc travel time in the morning is 1h30m. I am really going to hate you.

I have an idea! Let's set up a chat room, you know a cam one, and desperately post links and see who comes in so we can have victims :wank:

So you saw that, huh? I was wondering if you'd be able to see the thread or not, since the sensitive prick blocked you like an eggy 13 year old girl on her first rag.

I think I handled myself quite well in that exchange. Instead of a hit and run, it was a **** and run.

Comment

• This is already the best chat conversation I've had on BS in months.

Probably since the last time you got drunk with me, Mang.

You're sorely missed around here, son. I realize you're busy as hell though, just never disappear on us completely - These nights where all the old school dudes get drunk together like the good old days are ****ing golden.

Comment

So you saw that, huh? I was wondering if you'd be able to see the thread or not, since the sensitive prick blocked you like an eggy 13 year old girl on her first rag.

I think I handled myself quite well in that exchange. Instead of a hit and run, it was a **** and run.
            That post is why I came in here to tell you I love you

I should make a thread that says 'Bossy topless on cam' just so he throws himself down a flight of stairs.

Comment

• Goin up a lil bit. Segue from yak to turkey. Just 1 glass. We'll see wasup.

And yea, Mark, get your ass back in here and say sumthin motherfucker. I'm the shottest poster in here, not you buddy.

Comment

This is already the best chat conversation I've had on BS in months.

Probably since the last time you got drunk with me, Mang.

You're sorely missed around here, son. I realize you're busy as hell though, just never disappear on us completely - These nights where all the old school dudes get drunk together like the good old days are ****ing golden.
                I gotta at least come here for the news. I can never dead BS completely, even if the block is dead.

And I much prefer e drinkin wit y'all over any of the mufuggas I got to hang wit in person.

Comment

• 4 one star votes in a matter of minutes that lame little thread of his got. That has to be some kind of record.

Comment

• Oh I'm so rude. Hi Mr. Mangler, I don't know you, but I'm the resident annoying ***** here for the last little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      I gotta at least come here for the news. I can never dead BS completely, even if the block is dead.

And I much prefer e drinkin wit y'all over any of the mufuggas I got to hang wit in person.
                      The bolded holds true for me, as well.

I still know a few pretty awesome people in my regular life, but like you, I've grown apart from most of my circle over the years, and the ones that are left?

I'd trade all of them for one real life Mangler, or a Reedickyaluss, or a Clegg, or a -Hyperion-.

That's why these drunk chat sessions are so ****ing awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X