No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bitter?

I'm the same, I'm totally ****ing wiped these days, myself. The past few nights I went to bed at 8PM like a goddamn 60 year old, it was pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I only ever had that once - Some bartender chick at this bar I worked at years back. She was one of the sexiest girls I've ever seen in my life. She was *****ing me out for something I can't remember, but I was high at the time on weed, so all I could really think about was bending her over the bar.

Had I been sober I probably would've let her have it verbally. I don't respond well to anybody barking orders, especially when they get in my face.
      I've learned anytime women are bitchin, just concentrate on their facial expressions. Angry women are crazy sexy. Beggin for it sexy.

I luv a good jump fuck. I'ma start doin that shit anytime lil b gives me the business.

Comment

• WTF was she in your face for?

Or was this some other broad you'd bend?

Comment

Why bitter?

I'm the same, I'm totally ****ing wiped these days, myself. The past few nights I went to bed at 8PM like a goddamn 60 year old, it was pathetic.
          Not bitter as in angry, just disenfranchised. Like a grumpy old man. Always negative, always see the bad in everything.

Hatin everybody and everything else makes me feel great these days. Part of the shot cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            Not bitter as in angry, just disenfranchised. Like a grumpy old man. Always negative, always see the bad in everything.

Hatin everybody and everything else makes me feel great these days. Part of the shot cycle.
            If that's the case - That's been me since I was 22.

I hate pretty much everybody and everything. **** it, I thrive on it.

Comment

WTF was she in your face for?

Or was this some other broad you'd bend?
              For knockin her cat off her bed.

I was tryin to sleep, cat was sleepin, so I just brushed the damn thing off aggressively. She went in. 'Don't fuckin hit my cat like that! Arggh!'

In a minute I was hittin her kat alright. It was just too sexy.

No other bitches. I'm too shot for all that.

Comment

• I've been there with every single girl I've ever dated. Literally every chick I ever dated has owned at least 2 cats, and I always give them the brush off action, as well.

They have the whole ****ing house to sleep in, it's not like I can crawl up inside of a goddamn box and get my z's on.

Comment

If that's the case - That's been me since I was 22.

I hate pretty much everybody and everything. **** it, I thrive on it.
                  Word. I wanna kill some of my old homies. They wouldn't be missed.

They're all stupid anyway.

Comment

I've been there with every single girl I've ever dated. Literally every chick I ever dated has owned at least 2 cats, and I always give them the brush off action, as well.

They have the whole ****ing house to sleep in, it's not like I can crawl up inside of a goddamn box and get my z's on.
                    I like the cat, but wrong place wrong time. Gets to steppin. Helped get me laid again tho, so no complaints.

I got a new tactic to dead arguments now. Worked like a charm.

Comment

• It happens. The older I get, the less people I associate with. Dudes I would hang out with 3-4 years ago just seem so ****ing ******ed to me now. I guess you'd call that "maturity", but I just call it intelligence.

What about boxing? Have you been able to follow as much or has work pretty much **** on that for you, too?

Comment

Working...
                      X