Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back on the West Coast US for a little bit. Enjoying all the micros I can. It's been so long with just Japanese macrobrew.

Tonight I've been drinking these.

(Still drinking the Ranger)

Comment

• You sure like them hoppy beers, Nodogoshi. The only time I really drink IPA anymore is if I'm at a bar and that's the best or one of the best options available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Finally back on the West Coast US for a little bit. Enjoying all the micros I can. It's been so long with just Japanese macrobrew.

Tonight I've been drinking these.

(Still drinking the Ranger)
        I had a couple Sierra Nevada's last night with diner. Their "Pale Ale" is one of the easiest drinkin' craft beers IMO. It's got a lot of flavor but isn't overly complicated and heavy...

Comment

• took a sick day ... since i've had this cold all weekend ... having a couple this AM

Comment

• Here's my beers for the night

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              Here's my beers for the night

I just had that Before-After last week. Not offensive but not good either. However it will kick ye arse, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I just had that Before-After last week. Not offensive but not good either. However it will kick ye arse, that's for sure.
                I saw the 12% alcohol tag and it was only like $3 so I figured it would be foolish not to buy it. I'll be trying it out here shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  I saw the 12% alcohol tag and it was only like $3 so I figured it would be foolish not to buy it. I'll be trying it out here shortly.
                  I found it for a $1.49!!! I agree, I can't resist super strong cheap ass beer either.

Comment

I found it for a $1.49!!! I agree, I can't resist super strong cheap ass beer either.
                    Drinking it now.........not really a fan but it's definitely kicking my ass, and since it's so cheap I could see me buying it again.

Comment

I wound up going out to the bar and getting smashed. Still at it. .
                      Don't you work?

Comment

Working...
                      X